Chapter 3

Adrien POV

Nino slipped into the classroom late "did I miss anything?" I shook my head the lesson hadn't been that interesting anyway. We had a sub as our usual teacher was away and she was talking when I noticed the windows start to frost over.

"Dude look at the frost" Nino accidentally yelled louder then he meant to

"But it's like summer!" Chloe added.

"Miss may I use the bathroom?" I didn't wait for her to answer before leaving. As soon as I got there I checked I was alone "Plagg, claws out!" Plagg got sucked into my ring and I quickly transformed into Chat Noir.

When I left the bathroom I noticed the ice covered the outside of the building,  hoped that Ladybug had already found her way in. "Oh look we have a little Kitty" I turned to see that there was a girl, she had pale blue and white, well, everything even her skin was an iced colour.

"So, Coldilocks is it?" I asked teasing slightly.

"No, I am The Freeze" she answered shooting ice blasts from her bracelet. I managed to dodge them all "that all you got?" at that comment she vanished.

"Chat Noir behind you watch out!" I heard Ladybug shout from behind. I span round quickly and dodged another blast, just. "Thanks LB" I smiled.

"No problem Chat" she answered "any idea where the akuma is?"

"My guess would be her bracelet, that's where she shoots from" we looked back and she was firing at innocent people she would shoot a blast and when they got hit they would freeze. I saw her aiming at another person and threw my staff knocking the ice off course.

She went to shoot another blast at Ladybug so I pushed her out of the way "CAT NO!" I heard before everything went dark.

"Kitty, Chat, Kitty Cat"

"Hello there Buginette" I smiled and Ladybug sighed. I got up and asked what had happened.

"You took an ice blast for me, thanks for that by the way, and I needed to make sure you are okay before I left" she answered. She scratched my chin a little "are you, purring?" I hadn't realised I was doing it but I was.

I slapped my hand across my mouth "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I mumbled as Ladybug giggled "it's my fault, besides, it's kinda cute" her earrings started bleeping "gotta go see you later Kitty"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter votes and comments are appreciated :)