Chapter 17

Thank you for all the views and votes they mean loads to me I've been asked by web2theweb1 for a new chapter so here it is hope you enjoy vote and comment :)

Marinette POV

I didn't know what to say. On one hand I wanted to know who he was but on the other hand he was still my partner, if I found out who he was I would know who I was working with and Hawkmoth could use it against us.

He turned and jumped before I sprang into action "Chat wait!" I called seconds too late "Tikki what do I do?" I needed help.

"He's not supposed to tell you who he is but if he's serious and he wants to tell you his kwami won't be able to stop him" she answered. I made a quick decision "Tikki spots on" I became ladybug and went searching for Chat.

After what felt like hours I finally found him in the park. I transformed back and ran over to him "Chat, if you feel you can tell me your secret, then" I paused "I can tell you a big secret about me" Chat looked confused.

"You have a secret?" I nodded. "Okay princess follow me" he took my hand and led me to an alley for him to detransform. Before we got to the alley someone ran over "Chat, you have to help" we turned around and saw Nathalie.

"It's my boss' son, he's ran away, his name is Adrien Agreste" Chat looked from Nathalie to me and back again. "Sure what am I here for" he didn't sound like himself but turned round to me anyway "I'll see you later" and he took off.

Nathalie walked off but not before I heard her mumble "Ladybug should have been the one I found first" I carried on into the alley and transformed again. It wasn't long before I found Chat relaxing on a roof "I thought we were looking for someone"

"Oh right yeah Ladybug" he said before mumbling "I was so close and then Nathalie stopped me" I knew what he meant "listen you can sort out your love life after we find Adrien okay" Chat didn't move.

"I can trust you right?" I stopped what I was doing out of confusion "yeah we're partners of course you can trust me" Chat smiled.

"Good because trust me you're not gonna find Adrien"

I'm having trouble coming up with some bad guys for them to fight I have a couple in mind but any suggestions would be great, keep being awesome 💕