Chapter 24

885 views that another 85 views since the last chapter thank you guys 😆 I especially loved the comment left by internet-cultleader it made me laugh so much anyway here's the next chapter 💕

Marinette POV

There was something off about Adrien and I had noticed "Adrien?" I had finally managed to conjure up the courage to ask what was wrong, I just hoped it was something I could help with "yeah" he answered almost distracted.

"What's wrong?" He was about to answer when we heard a loud explosion. We looked behind us at the school to see it was on fire. We didn't have time to transform, we ran to help as many of our classmates as we could.

I ran into our classroom which appeared to be the source of the explosion and found Alya, Nino and Chloe. "Adrien over here!" I called grabbing Alya and pointing towards Nino. I went to grab Chloe as well but was stopped by Tortuga "I got her you get out of here"

Luckily everyone else had already got out "nice work princess" I was so used to being called that I didn't think anything of it. Adrien ran over to me "you alright Marinette, you're not hurt or anything?"

It had been a while since he called me Marinette and he seemed jealous. "I'm fine" I coughed before hearing something coming from inside the burning building "stay here" I paused "both of you"

I ran back into the building only to be followed by that turtle. "You could get hurt there's no way I'm letting you do this" I rolled my eyes and carried on running.

It wasn't long before I managed to reach Rose who had gotten trapped in the girls bathrooms. I tried pulling the lockers away from the door but failed "a little help please!" I coughed.

Tortuga ran over and pulled a few lockers away before Chat Noir appeared. He used his Cataclysm to destroy the lockers allowing Tortuga to help Rose and he carried me out of the building.

I could feel my consciousness fading "thanks Kitty" I managed to choke out before completely passing out.