Chapter 20

Chat Noir POV

So there was a giant monster heading my way, so I was injured, did it stop me from transforming? Of course not. I was lucky to have only broken a few bones from the fall, my right arm and a couple of ribs which at this point were hurting, bad.

The monster spat a strange green goo which hardened and trapped it's victims. Where is Ladybug? I thought whilst trying to keep the monster occupied. My distraction was working up until I got hit with the monsters goo.

"Chat, shouldn't you be resting?" Ladybug walked behind me "ain't no rest for the wicked" I smirked. She rolled her eyes before hitting the dried goo with her yoyo breaking it. She helped me up "I'm serious, you're gonna hurt yourself"

"And if I don't help you you'll get hurt and I can't just let my partner get hurt" I answered brushing bits of the goo dust off myself. "I'll make you a deal, we catch this akuma and I'll stay in bed until they release me"

"Fine, deal" we looked for the monster but it had vanished. Where the monster had been now stood a small girl "Ladybug, Chat Noir, just the superheroes I was looking for"

"What, your just a young..." She cut me off "no I was just a young girl, now I'm Terror!" She exclaimed.

"Well, I'm certainly not filled with terror right now" as soon as I said it I realised it was a bad idea. She transformed into the monster again "oops"

I dodged a few blasts and then just when I thought it stopped I saw one heading for Ladybug. Naturally I jumped to push her out of the way and once again I was hit. Ladybug tried to crack it open again but it didn't work "Cataclysm!" I called and managed to touch the goo.

I broke free hurting my arm more than it already did "let's just get this over with" I couldn't keep it up much longer "Chat go, please I can handle this" Ladybug practically begged. I was glad she had because I was in too much pain to be of any use anyway.

Once I was Adrien again I ran to make sure Ladybug was alright. Something flew past my head, I turned to see where it came from to see a turtle like superhero. "I take it you're Ladybug?" He asked with a thick Spanish accent.

Here's the new chapter hope you enjoyed it. web2theweb1 I love that you seem to love this story so much thank you comments and votes are appreciated 💕