Chapter 6

Marinette POV

"see you later Princess" Chat called before taking off. Alya ran up to me "you know Chat Noir?" She asked getting excited "and he called you Princess!" She had started squealing.

"Yeah, he erm, saved me a couple times, and he asked me to help him with the evilustrator" it wasn't a lie just not the whole truth. She squealed again "you have to get me an interview with him for my lady blog"

I sighed "I'll see what I can do" she seemed so happy. The bell rang again to show it was next lesson.

Alya walked with me to Miss Bustier's lesson. When everyone was sat in their seats I noticed Adrien wasn't there. I tapped Nino on the shoulder "where's Adrien?"

"No idea man, I tried calling him but he's M.I.A I'll try stopping by his house later" he whispered back. I decided that I would go as well just in case anything happened to him.

The end of lesson wouldn't come soon enough. Ring ring end of lesson. I ran to my house and dropped off all my school stuff and transformed into Ladybug.

I swung round to Adriens house and took a sneak peek into his room. "Adrien!" I heard his assistant calling. It must have been more serious than I thought.

I swung around town until Chat caught up with me "hey LB what's going on?" He asked.

"Hey I've been informed there is a missing person, Adrien Agreste, you haven't seen him anywhere have you?" Chat instantly stopped swinging his tail around.

"Yeah, just saw him about to, take the train, said he wanted some time to, you know, be a normal kid, no personal assistant, no chauffeur, stuff like that" he answered. That made me feel better.

"I'll go inform his people" I smiled before flying off back to Adrien's house again. Nathalie, the assistant who looked after him was just outside "hello, Ladybug I have lost my boss' son Adrien Agreste" she sounded distressed.

"It's alright he's just caught a train, he'll probably meet up with some of his friends and see a movie or something" I said calming her down.

"Thank you Ladybug" she pulled herself together and walked calmly back inside.

Just as I turned around I saw Adrien walking towards the gate and pushing the button "Nathalie it's me, I forgot my key" the gate opened and he walked inside. I was glad to see him getting back safely.

I flew back home and detransformed "here Tikki, there's still some left" I said pushing the plate of cookies over to her.