Chapter 19

Since I rewrote the last chapter I figured I would rewrite this one as well and update don't forget to leave comments so I know if you're enjoying it. Keep being awesome 💕

Marinette POV

I rushed to get back to Adrien who I knew would have gone back to the hospital after de-evilizing the rampaging dragon. When I got there he was sleeping so I sat with him.

"Excuse me miss but you're going to have to leave" one of the nurses said as politely as she could. I collected my stuff and waited outside.

Next thing I knew Adrien's dad walked through the hospital to visit Adrien. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could tell two things, one Adrien didn't like what his dad was saying and two, it was about me.

When his dad finally left I went back in "hey you alright?" I asked sitting back down in the seat I would probably be living in until they released Adrien. "Yeah dad's just mad because I threw my phone in the lake and then got hurt saving Ladybug, he thinks you had something to do with the fact that I tried to help someone even though it was dangerous, so he was saying you've been a bad influence on me"

"I'm so sorry" I started rambling before he cut me off "you've got nothing to be sorry about princess" I could feel myself blushing. The nurse came back and told me that I had to leave so I reluctantly left again "I'll be back later" I whispered.

Mom answered the door when I eventually got home "sorry I left my key" I apologised. She didn't seem to mind having to open the door for me again "it's a good thing I didn't go out then" she joked.

I walked upstairs and thought about what had happened. How Adrien got hurt because I was such a cluts, how Adrien and Chat Noir the two boys I was in love with were actually the same person and then the thought popped into my head I have to tell him I'm Ladybug.

Mom had turned the tv on and was watching the news, that's when I heard "it's looking pretty bad down by the hospital" I didn't stay to hear anything else. I was in my room in seconds "Tikki spots on" I headed straight to the hospital.

I didn't care what was happening I was going to make sure that everyone was alright especially Adrien, knowing him he would probably try to help and get even more hurt in the process.