Chapter 28

OMG I FINALLY REACHED OVER 1K VIEWS 😆 thank you guys so much for reading you're the best anyway to celebrate my fantastic mood here's a third chapter today 💕

Chat Noir POV

I knocked on Marinette's little round window and pushed it open after deciding that she hadn't actually realised I was Adrien when I spoke to her in her room. I only ever knocked now so that she knew I was there. "Hey princess how's it... Oh" I saw Tortuga already there "what's he doing here?"

"He's just making sure I'm okay Kitty" Marinette said pulling me into a hug before I could run off again "and he was just leaving, he's starting to go patrolling with Ladybug" and with that Tortuga left.

"Wait, I'm supposed to be patrolling with Ladybug tonight" I suddenly realised the time and she was right about now would be when we patrolled. I couldn't help but feel like I was being betrayed, patrolling was our thing and at the same time I felt like I was betraying Ladybug by not going.

"Don't worry about it" Marinette smiled pushing herself onto her tiptoes to kiss me. "But, Ladybug, she needs me"

"About that, I've been trying to tell you something important since you got out of the hospital two months ago" she pushed me away slightly. I sat down on the chaise confused about what was so important and secretive that she couldn't have said it while Tortuga was here.

I vaguely heard her say something and when I looked Ladybug was standing in front of me "wait... what... you're... oh.... That explains so much" one simple transformation had explained a lot.

That was why she freaked out so much when I told her about my secret identity and Marinette didn't. It all made sense now.

"Adrien?" I snapped out of my thoughts "yeah I'm fine, just not everyday you find out that your girlfriend is secretly Ladybug in her spare time" as soon as I said it I realised something. I never officially asked her to be my girlfriend.

"Since there's no secrets between us, Mari, will you be my girlfriend?" I kissed her on her cheek. She yawned so I picked her up and gently placed her in her bed before she changed back into Marinette "who's your kwami?"

"Oh this is Tikki" her little red and black kwami waved and I decided it was time Mari met Plagg.