Chapter 13

I'm feeling super happy so here's another chapter and with 340 views this story overtakes my finished fanfic 😂 you guys are awesome please leave comments I would love to read what you think

Marinette POV

I woke up in my bed and wondered how I had got there. The last thing I remembered from last night was transforming back in an alley not far from my house.

Knock knock I snapped out of my thoughts and opened the window Chat was knocking on. "You okay? I just needed to see how you're doing princess especially after the way I found you last night" he looked genuinely concerned.

"That's really sweet I'm fine just confused, what happened last night?" I asked. Chat sat on the chaise and tapped the spot next to him. I sat down "I'm assuming Hot Shot set your bakery on fire but your family got out and you obviously did as well" he smiled.

"And then when everything put itself right, like it always does, you were still nowhere to be found so I went looking for you. I eventually found you in an alley and carried you home" he paused "I did notice that you were burnt a little on the back of your neck" he added.

I walked over to my mirror and had a look, he was right a small burn on the back of my neck. "Thank you for watching out for my parents and for bringing me home" I said giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

He pulled me in for a hug "want to watch a movie?" I asked. He smiled "yeah, what movie you got in mind princess?" I giggled a little before turning on my computer and inserting my chosen film.

As soon as the name of the movie came up Chat sat up straight "really, the Aristocats?" He pretended to be offended "what's wrong kitty scared of a movie about cats?" I teased.

Chat looked back at me "well I suppose that everyone what's to be a Chat" he smirked. I couldn't help but burst into laughter because of how bad that joke was.