Chapter 41

Ladybug POV

He finally told me the plan. I didn't like it but it was the only way to stop Hawkmoth. We had both transformed and was about to sneak into Hawkmoth's lair. "Are you sure this will work?" I whispered.

"Hopefully" at least he was honest. "Before we go in can we just go over the plan?" I needed to make sure I knew exactly what we were supposed to do.

"We go in, try to get his miraculous then take it to Master Fu, Plagg told me he's the guardian of the miraculous', then, if everything goes according to the plan, we can come back and not worry about Hawkmoth attacking again"

"Okay, got it" Chat carefully opened the secret door and we silently walked in to see that Gabriel Agreste, the designer I have looked up to forever, was talking to a small butterfly kwami.

"Today is the day Nuroo, I can feel it, I will finally get the ladybug and black cat miraculous" luckily we were hidden so well that when he turned around he didn't see us.

When he turned around I happened to notice he didn't have his usual scarf on and there was a butterfly shaped pin where the scarf would usually be. I tapped Chat "the butterfly pin, it has to be it" Chat nodded.

Chat Noir POV

We had figured out what the miraculous was and Ladybug was so close to grabbing it when Tortuga burst through the door. "Hawkmoth, I refuse to simply let you destroy Paris" he yelled.

"Well then if you're here surely Ladybug will... Oh wait... She's already here" he said quickly grabbing Ladybug from behind him. "NO!" I accidentally yelled "leave. her. alone" I added.

I turned to Tortuga "and you for the love of all things unlucky, you could not have timed your entrance worse if you tried" I heard Hawkmoth behind me laughing.

"Turtle, get out of here now this just became between Hawkmoth and me" I said practically pushing him out the door. "You want my miraculous, maybe if you knew who I was you would stop your crazy schemes"

"Chat, don't do it, please" Ladybug practically begged. "M'lady I have to, I have to stop him and this seems to be the only way"