Chapter 42

This book is coming to an end, probably only one chapter after this one... Hope you all enjoy reading the chapter and I hope you've enjoyed reading the book as a whole 💕

Chat Noir POV

I sighed at how confused Hawkmoth looked. "I'm not saying I'll give you my miraculous, because I won't" I looked over at Ladybug. "Claws in" I transformed back into Adrien "dad you have to stop it, for me"

Hawkmoth stopped in his tracks "Adrien?" He asked letting Ladybug go. She stumbled until I caught her and pulled her over to me "yeah, it's me, now please, just stop it, I need my dad not Hawkmoth" I started hugging Mari "I need a parent who cares not a crazed man trying to bring back my mom"

I looked at Mari in her Ladybug suit "you okay m'lady? You're not hurt or anything?" I asked. She gave me a gentle kiss "I'm fine kitty" she smiled.

I noticed my dad try to leave the room "not so fast" I looked at him "where did you get that butterfly miraculous?" I was genuinely curious.

He looked at his miraculous before giving up and transforming back into my dad. "I found it, how did you get yours?" He walked up to me and as he did I moved Marinette so she was behind me.

"I was given it" I said before taking my chance and grabbing the butterfly pin and quickly passing it to Ladybug. She took off and I kept my dad in the room. We had finally won. "Where...?" He started to ask.

"Like I said I need a parent who will care for me not try destroying the city to find the missing parent who obviously doesn't want to be here, m'lady is taking your miraculous to someone who will keep it safe" I answered before walking away.