Chapter 32

Marinette POV

Adrien had fallen asleep, being akumatized had taken a lot out of him. While he slept I continued on a dress idea because there was a end of year party at school the theme was masquerade.

I had made most of the dress, it was red with black spots and came just above my knees. I still had to decide between strapless or not and I was mid way through making my mask.

"Nice work m'lady" Adrien had woken up "thanks, I need your opinion strapless or not?" I asked holding the dress next to me as if I was wearing it. Adrien looked at it "hmm, definitely strapless, but either way you'll be the most stunning there" he smiled at me making me blush.

He looked at his phone which was now buzzing "you should get that" I said turning back to my dress. I made a few minor adjustments and made the back corset style before hanging it back on the mannequin.

Adrien poked his head through the door "I'm so sorry I have to go" I nodded so he knew I had heard and finished my mask. I was finally done. "What do you think Tikki?"

"It's beautiful Marinette but a bit risky isn't it?" I knew what she meant but at the same time it was a masquerade party if anything people would just think I'm a fan of Ladybug. "It'll be fine Tikki, would you turn the tv on its a little quiet here now"

She turned it on and the first words spoken were "it would appear that the newest super villain is in fact our very own super hero Chat Noir, he's claiming that he is now Chat Blanc, can Ladybug and Tortuga save us from the Cat's evil rampage through the city?"

I panicked a little Adrien had only been gone for an hour and he had been akumatized again. I needed a different approach this time. Tikki transformed me so I could quickly get to the scene

"Kitty, please, fight it, I know you can" Chat turned to face me. I saw his eyes, they told me he was trying to fight it, that he needed to get away from the terrified civilians. I grabbed his arm and dragged him away and after I lost the crowd I took him back to the bakery.

"Stop! I don't want to hurt you, but you're in my way" he had started arguing with himself. While he did that I changed back to being Marinette. "Listen to me, you can fight it, you did it once and you can do it again"

Chat's eyes changed colour again meaning the akuma was in charge, his usually emerald green eyes were now a blood red. He called on his Catalysm "I won't fight you" he smirked at my words. "But without your miraculous Hawkmoth won't help me find what I'm looking for"

Was I suddenly confused? Yes. Was I just about ready to break down and cry? Yes. I felt my eyes tear up "please kitty, I won't, I can't, fight you, this is a fight I'll lose and you won't want to win"

He kept coming towards me and I couldn't contain myself anymore I fell to my knees and cried, hard. Next thing I knew Chat was holding me his eyes the beautiful emerald green that they should be.

"Princess? I... I'm so sorry... I don't know... Please don't cry" he stuttered wiping my tears away. I smiled at him and noticed his bell wasn't its usual golden colour so I grabbed it and smashed it on the ground. I quickly transformed into Ladybug and caught the akuma.