Chapter 43

This is the final chapter guys unless there isn't enough fluff here and you wish to have more of it (you'll have to leave comments to let me know) and 2K views thank you soooo much have some fluff now 💕

Chat Noir POV

I flung myself roof to roof until I reached the bakery and I stopped at the small window leading to Mari's bedroom. I knocked on the window before letting myself in "hey princess" I smiled. She looked up "Master Fu took the miraculous, said he would take care of it and keep it out of the wrong hands"

I could see she was upset "what's wrong?" I pulled her in for a hug "I guess I feel bad, I mean we did to Hawkmoth what he's being trying to do to us for so long, I can't help but think that maybe he would change after you revealed yourself to him and..." She started before I cut her off with a passionate kiss.

Her lips felt warm against mine as she returned the kiss. "Princess we did the right thing, I know my dad and he wouldn't have changed even if we gave him a chance to, he's far too stubborn" I could see her tearing up.

I wiped away the tears "I love you" I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me her eyes filled with so much emotion, the one I saw most was love "I love you too silly kitty" she joked. I had completely forgotten that I was still Chat at that point.

I had a thought "come here" I helped her up through the trap door so we were on the roof balcony. "This right here is my favourite place, you know why?" I asked.

A rather confused Marinette shook her head "it's because this is where I can come to see you, and this is where we first started really talking and getting to know each other" I smiled.

"Thank you Kitty" she whispered before gently kissing me. "For what?"

"Making me feel better, you're right you know your dad and if you say he wouldn't have changed then I believe you, and thank you for opening up to me like that" she looked at me smiling.