Chapter 26

So I thought I had already posted this but I didn't so here it is and I'll be posting the next chapter really soon :)

Marinette POV

I woke up in my bed, Tikki was the only one with me. "Where did Adrien go?" I asked.

"He had to leave, it's still a school day" I had totally forgot. I looked at my clock which now said 2:15 only another hour of school but I still got out of bed and headed over.

I reached the school and headed straight for where my class was standing. "Marinette, we weren't expecting you to return until tomorrow after what you did" we were all stood outside, the teachers making sure everyone had got out. I was bombarded with people saying things and I didn't catch who said what.

"That was really brave what you did"

"Are you and Chat Noir a thing?"

"Of course they are, didn't you see how he kissed her?"

"Yeah you only kiss someone like that if you're together"

The only person I couldn't see was Adrien. I still wanted to tell him I was Ladybug "shouldn't you be resting purrincess" as bad as I thought the pun was I couldn't help but turn around and laugh at the silly kitty.

"This is adorable, he's come to make sure she's alright, they are totally together" the next thing I knew Alya was next to me "you still owe me an interview, how about now?"

"Now is purrfect" Chat answered.

"First question, what was going through your mind when you saw Marinette run into the burning building?"

"Not a lot really, just get her out safely" I smiled at the response and felt myself blush a lot.

"That is so cute!" Alya practically squealed "second question, and this is one that everyone wants to know, do you love Marinette?"

Chat smirked "I should get going soon" he said hearing his ring beeping "the answer is yes though" he whispered to me. I felt myself blush even harder. I heard multiple fangirl squeals from behind Alya as Chat carried on answering Alya's questions and avoiding the 'do you love Marinette' question.

I had stopped listening to the questions, just looking at Chat and knowing that all along he had been Adrien, that was enough for me. It wouldn't change anything between Ladybug and him, he had saved me on many occasions as Marinette and as Ladybug.

"And finally, are we ever going to know the true identity of Ladybug and yourself?"

"No, even I don't know the true identity of Ladybug and I doubt I will ever know, she's super protective of it but we will keep saving you" he paused before looking at me "and looking after those who are most important to us" he added a little quieter before running off.

"You guys saw it here first, Chat Noir just took part in his first interview for the Ladyblog!" She finished her video for the Ladyblog with a little fangirl squeal.