Chapter 30

Thank you so much for reading and some of the comments genuinely make me laugh you guys are awesome not sure how many more chapters this story will have but I've got one more akumatized victim in mind.

Adrien POV

I looked at my phone 'Adrien you have a photoshoot today at 1pm DO NOT be late your father will be furious' great text to receive in the morning. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Is it that obvious?" Mari nodded "photoshoot today at 1 probably in the park" I said hearing the slight depression in my voice. Then I had an idea "come with me?"

"I'll meet you there, I have to make sure the bakery is open and I'll have a lunch break at about 1 but you don't want to be late" her reply made me smile "thanks princess"

I stayed with Mari working in the bakery until 12:30 "you should go" I grabbed my stuff and walked to the park where I saw my photographer. "Ah, there he is, and early, let's start"

After what felt like hours of posing and having my photographer saying things like "smile like yo mama brought in the spaghetti" and "now eata the spaghetti" he finally stopped.

There was a loud crash and when I looked I saw Ladybug being flung across the park. I ran over to where she was about to land and caught her. "Well m'lady I see you've fallen for me" I joked.

"Thanks for catching me, who knew that girl could carry so much anger? Anyway I should get going Chat Noir is probably on his way" she hinted.

I ran to find somewhere to transform when Alya stopped me "are you and Ladybug together? That would be so cute!" I wasn't sure how to answer "I think... I think she has a thing for Chat Noir"

"NO WAY!" She yelled before turning the camera to herself "could our very own superheroes be together? What if Tortuga gets between them?" That was something I hadn't thought about. I hadn't had time, Tortuga was always flirting with Ladybug.

Then another thing popped into my mind Esteban. He flirted with Mari a lot. "Adrien duck!" I ducked and turned around to see that Ladybug really did need my help and I ran to find somewhere to transform.

Unfortunately I might not be able to update this weekend because I'm going to comicon but if I can then I will 💕