Chapter 27

Marinette POV

I waited until everyone calmed down about Chat Noir being at our school before I went looking for Chat, or Adrien. "Hey, there's something you should know, I don't want to keep secrets from you anymore" I had found Chat.

Chat looked confused "but first, promise not to freak out?" I could tell I had confused him even more "what could you pawsibly say that would freak meowt?" I was about to tell him when "there you are Chat"

I turned around to see it was Chloe "what now Chloe, what could you possibly want?" I was becoming convinced that I would never be able to tell Adrien because every time I tried something happened.

"I want a picture with Chat Noir, then I'll have a picture with two of the three heroes of Paris" she pushed me to the side and I would have face planted the floor if it wasn't for the fact that Chat caught me.

"If you want a picture with me you have to purromise to be nicer to other people" although I appreciated what he was doing I knew it wouldn't work, not for long anyway.

"Chat, go ahead, I can wait" I said before walking off and becoming Ladybug. I used my yoyo to quickly make my way to the Eiffel Tower to sit and enjoy the sight.

It started going dark so I assumed I had been there way too long and started to head home. Once I was there I jumped down the trapdoor transforming back into Marinette.

Knock knock the familiar tapping on my window started and I knew this would be the perfect time to tell him the truth.