Chapter 23

I've reached 800 views 😆 thank you guys you're fantastic and I love you all anyway the next chapter has arrived I hope you enjoy it 💕

Adrien POV

I was finally healed enough to be able to help with the akumas again. Unfortunately it also meant school, I liked going so I could see my friends but it also came with Chloe who, although I have been friends with for as long as I can remember, seems to enjoy flirting with me.

"Do we have to go?" Plagg whined "yes, I can't stay in here forever that's why I started going to school in the first place" I answered grabbing a slice of cheese for him.

When I got to school I was greeted with loads of 'how are you' and 'I heard you saved Ladybug' type comments. Then the thing that I knew would come happened "Adrikins, I can't believe you saved Ladybug and she didn't even say thank you"

Yeah she did even if she wasn't alone I thought before the bell rang and we all went to class. I sat in my usual seat in front of Marinette and the lesson began. About five minutes into the lesson someone opened the door. "Sorry I'm late miss" he said with a thick Spanish accent.

"No problem, Esteban, please take your seat" he sat behind Marinette and I couldn't help but notice how he looked at her as he walked past me. I was sure I had heard his voice somewhere before but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

The bell finally rang to signal the end of class so I gathered my things and saw that once again Plagg was sleeping. I rolled my eyes at the sleeping kwami and closed the bag. I still had to tell Marinette about me being Chat Noir just needed to wait until we were alone.

"You are quite beautiful miss Marinette" I heard Esteban say. I walked over to Marinette just outside the classroom "thanks" she smiled. Was this really happening or was Mari just oblivious to the fact that this Spanish boy was flirting with her?