Chapter 7

Chat Noir POV

"Time to go" I said jumping straight back out the house. As far as everyone knew I was in my room not wanting to be disturbed. The reality was dad wasn't going to be coming home for another week and I wanted to see Marinette again.

Luckily the small circle window was slightly open so I pushed it further before knocking on it to let her know I was there. She span round on her spinning chair "hey you" she smiled.

It was during that smile that I realised something important. I had feelings for her, maybe even loved her. I wasn't sure what I was feeling anymore I loved Ladybug and I was sure I was falling in love with Marinette as well.

"Hey Princess, sorry about earlier I didn't mean to claws a scene at your school today" I apologised.

"It's no big deal but my friend Alya wants an interview with you now" she smiled again. I sat on the chaise "sure thing just let me know where and when and I'll be there" I sat wondering why I didn't hang out with her more as Adrien.

I realised what time it was "I have to go, night pawtrol, can't keep Ladybug waiting" I said smiling a little at my own pun and leaving through the same window I entered.

I jumped from roof to roof wondering where Ladybug was. I sat on a particularly high roof and thought for a while, I was sorting things out in my head when I heard "oh, Kitty is thinking"

I stood up "Ladybug" I smiled. After about two hours of patrolling we decided to go home, or in my case, to visit my Princess.

I gave a little knock on the window before entering "hey Mari, you here?" I asked. She didn't respond so I worried I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen.

I heard a door close and went to check it out using my night vision to avoid turning on any lights and alarming people I was there. It felt strange being in the bakery after it had closed but it was there that I found my clue.

Marinette's bag was lying on the floor. I started to panic and left the bakery following the scent of cookies. Mari always smelt of cookies.