Chapter 34

Before I get to the next chapter I wanted to say thank you to xGaeax for making my day you must have non stop read every chapter and voted for all of them thank you so much it means the world to me 💕

Marinette POV

I felt Chat pick me up and put me in my comfy bed then I heard "sorry princess I need these" and he took my earrings, Tikki with them. He took off too quickly for me to react so I followed him. It was painful I wasn't sure what the cataclysm had done to me but it hurt.

Chat finally stopped outside the Agreste Mansion. Chat jumped over the gate and I couldn't follow. Tortuga showed up not long after "I hear the cat went bad, you should go home"

"NO!" I screamed a lot louder than I had thought "I mean I can get through to him you have to get me in there" I tried to hide the pain but failed. "Alright but any more pain than what you're obviously already in and I'm getting you out"

He jumped over the gate holding me and we ran into the house. We searched for Chat, he must have been there somewhere I would have seen him leave. "Over here princess!" Tortuga called.

I ran over to see he had found a secret door. We cautiously walked through the door into the dark room. Caution went out the window when I saw Chat chained up "princess? No... You gotta leave... Here" he gave me my earrings "get out please" I had noticed something was wrong.

"Turtle, get out, now" we ran to the door only to be stopped at the last second. "If only Ladybug was here, well with Chat and Turtle here, she's bound to show up. How has he not noticed me? I thought before realising I was in a dark room wearing my dark 'I'm sewing things' colours.

While Hawkmoth was preoccupied with chaining Turtle up and slid out there door and transformed before sliding back in and switching the lights on. "Looking for me?" I smirked.

Chat looked at me and looked confused, I wasn't in pain anymore. It's what I had realised was wrong, I should have been in pain but somewhere between jumping the gate and finding the secret entrance Chat had been deakumatized and I had been healed.

"You want my miraculous, let, them, go" I demanded.