Chapter 10

This almost has as many views as my finished Hiccstrid fanfic you guys are awesome thanks for the 265 views :)

Chat Noir POV

I woke up the next morning early, so early that Mari still hadn't woken up. She was still sleeping but she was cuddling me more then she was when I fell asleep.

Beep beep beep her alarm was going off. I didn't want to wake her but I knew she would be late for school again "Princess, Mari, hey, Princess, Princess, Mari" I said shaking her gently.

"Huh, what?" She asked before realising what was happening "oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" she started blushing.

"It's alright Princess, but you might want to wake up, you're alarm went off about fifteen minutes ago, I've been trying to wake you up since" I smiled. She got up and tripped, I caught her before she hit the floor "I got you, always" she blushed even harder.

I decided that I was going to school so I left Mari to get changed for school and headed back home. I found an open window and climbed into my room "okay Plagg claws in"

"It's about time, and do you have something for me?" I sighed and gave him a small slice of Camembert "only because I kept up the Chat look for so long" I said as he devoured it.

I grabbed what I needed for school and got into the limo. As I got out at school the first person I noticed wasn't my best friend Nino or even Chloe running over to me but Marinette talking to Alya.

I smiled and the next thing I knew Chloe had her arms wrapped around my neck and she was flirting with me. Ring ring saved by the bell.

I ran to catch up to Alya and Marinette "hey" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Hey Adrien" Alya said elbowing Marinette "where you been?" She asked. I had completely forgot I had skipped a few days from school.

"I erm, had some photoshoots, and then I was ill" I lied. I hated lying especially to Marinette but I couldn't exactly say 'I've been hiding out in Marinette's room as Chat Noir' so that was the best I could do.

Marinette was blushing and then Alya gave her a gentle push and ran off to class. "I m-miss... I mean we all m-m-missed you while you were gone" she stuttered. I smiled at her "well I did kind of vanish without warning Mari" I said as I opened the door to the classroom.

As soon as I let it slip I mentally slapped myself nobody ever called her Mari except for me when I was Chat Noir. I could only hope that she didn't notice but Alya's slight giggles behind me made me think she had definitely noticed.

"Today we will be participating in a sports day" our teachers words were followed by groans and complaining. I didn't really hear what was said after that because I was too preoccupied with mentally punishing myself for slipping up so badly.

"Adrien, dude we're leaving" Nino said and I stood up and left the room "is it end of lesson already?"

"No dude, we're going ice skating, part of the sports thing we gotta do" that was the best news I had had for a while. We all piled into the coach which would be taking us to the ice rink.

I had the window seat close to the back and was sat next to Nino. Chloe was sat in the seat right in front of me and she kept turning round and calling me 'Adrikins'