Chapter 8

Thanks for all the views and votes you guys are amazing I know 170 views isn't a lot compared to what some people get but it means a lot to me anyway on with the story :)

Chat Noir POV

I stopped running, Mari was near I could tell. "Ladybug and Chat Noir will show up for sure" a guy said. He looked familiar that's when it hit me. This was Ivan.

"Ivan you don't have to do this" Mari said bravely "I'm not Ivan anymore I am now Lone Wolf and soon everyone will feel alone and unloved" he grinned. I knew I had to stop him. I let out a loud whistle to grab his attention.

Marinette POV

I heard a loud whistle and so did Lone Wolf but unlike him I knew it was Chat Noir come to rescue me. Lone Wolf walked over to where he heard the whistle leaving me alone.

Chat dropped down from the ceiling "purrfect timing, he hasn't hurt you has he?" He asked I shook my head "but these ropes are kinda hurting me" I added.

He untied me "get out of here I'll deal with him" I ran to find a place to transform. Tikki had wanted to help sooner but then she would have exposed herself "Tikki SPOTS ON" and I was Ladybug.

"Missed again" Cat teased jumping out of Wolf's way again. I giggled a little then jumped in "having fun there kitty?"

"There you are m'lady, he asked for it okay, he tried to hurt my princess" that took me by surprise. I was fully expecting him to start flirting with me as Ladybug but instead he was defending the Marinette side of me.

"I knew if I took her you two would show up especially after Chat Noir's little visit" the good thing about being kidnapped was that I had enough time to figure out where the akuma was.

Chat Noir POV

As usual Ladybug had figured out where the akuma was. "The pin on his shirt" I looked and saw it was the same as the pin he had given Mylene. It made me wonder what had happened between the two of them.

Ladybug used her lucky charm and received a belt. "What the..." She paused and looked around. She used the belt to tie his hands together so he couldn't touch us "get the pin" she called over to me holding the belt tight so he wouldn't escape.

I extended my staff and poked him with it "over here wolfy" he turned around as much as he could and I jumped over him grabbing the pin. I threw the pin to Ladybug who threw it on the ground and broke it.

The akuma flew out and Ladybug caught it. When she freed it it was a pure white butterfly. "Can you make sure he's okay I have to go now" I understood she had run out of time "sure thing" I smiled heading over to Ivan.

After I made sure he was okay I told him to go talk to Mylene figuring that whoever told him she was in love with someone else was just causing trouble. I started making my way back to Marinette's house. "Mari, you in here?"

"Yeah, I'm here" she answered so I climbed in through the window. "And you're okay?" She smiled at me and I pulled her in for a hug "just had to make sure" I added.