Chapter 33

Thank you for reading this far if you want me to write another miraculous ladybug fanfic leave a comment because I had fun writing this and would love to know if you want another 😊 here's the next chapter

Chat Noir POV

She fell to her knees and cried. I managed to get control over myself again and ran over to the crying Marinette. "Princess? I... I'm so sorry..." I couldn't stand to see her like that "...I don't know..." I was struggling to find words "Please don't cry" I managed to say as I started to wipe away her tears.

She smiled at me before grabbing my bell and smashing it. She transformed, caught the akuma and detransformed. "I'm sorry princess... I didn't want to... I was weak..." I was cut off when Mari let out a scream of pain.

Through all the emotion and apologising I had forgotten I had activated my cataclysm. "Nonononono, Mari, princess, please"

"Chat Noir, it's really not your day is it, third times a charm" I heard that voice again. "I'll help you get revenge if you bring Ladybugs Miraculous and your own miraculous"

I had an idea, it was stupid and reckless and crazy and Ladybug wouldn't agree to it but m'lady was hurt because of Hawkmoth "deal, where can I find you?"

"I'll tell you that once you have Ladybugs miraculous" it was worth a try. I carefully put Marinette through the trapdoor and on her bed "sorry princess I need these" I said before grabbing her earrings. Tikki was sucked into the earrings and I took off.

"Oh Hawkmoth, where are you, I have what you want" I teased.

"That's a good cat" he paused before giving me directions to his exact location. I followed them exactly only to end up, at my house? My instant thought was why is Hawkmoth at my house?

Luckily my dad was out of town and Nathalie had been with the Gorilla looking for me so they wouldn't be home to get hurt. I jumped over the gate and followed the instructions which led me to a secret room that I had no idea existed. I pushed the door open "finally the Ladybug and Chat Noir miraculous are mine"