Chapter 29

Adrien POV

"Claws in" I caught Plagg who was once again being over dramatic "this is my kwami Plagg" I couldn't help but notice how tired Mari was "maybe we should talk tomorrow princess, when you're more awake" I kissed her on the cheek and went to walk away.

Mari grabbed my arm and pulled me back "don't go, my parents are away for the weekend" she smiled. I understood she wanted company, human company that is, so I cuddled her "okay, I'll stay"

I woke up the next morning in Mari's bed alone, again. That girl wakes up early for a weekend. Then I heard giggling, specifically Mari's giggles and I sleepily followed them.

"There's the sleepy kitty" she joked. Tikki and Plagg were happily eating Camembert and cookies while Mari had prepared herself some cereal "I didn't know what you liked so I thought I'd wait and ask so, would you like something?"

"Erm... Toast thanks" she motioned for me to sit. Once she came back she handed me a plate with toast "thank you, you know Plagg and Tikki seem to get on really well" I had noticed the two kwami at the other end of the sofa looking like they were enjoying each other's company.

I had finished the toast Mari prepared and she had finished her cereal so I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her. I could see her blush and smile even though she tried to hide it. "You're beautiful, you know that?" I said making her blush even harder.

Then the thought came to mind I hadn't relieved an answer last night "and yes, of course I will"

"What was that?" I asked hearing the confusion in my voice.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend, I never answered you last night" I blushed and Mari giggled so I kissed her.