Chapter 25

Chat Noir POV

She thanked me before passing out "Princess?" I tried shaking her awake oh come on please be okay I thought before she slid back into consciousness "it's really difficult to breathe in there" she let out a small giggle.

"I'm going to take you home" she tried to refuse but it was no use I had made up my mind, she was going home and she couldn't stop me from taking her. Tortuga showed up just as I picked Mari up "hey I can take care of her for you, I'll take her to a hospital and they can make sure she'll be alright"

"No, I'll take care of my princess" I said before realising I was getting super defensive. "I mean she just needs some rest" looked at Marinette who was till awake and kissed her "I'll make sure you're okay"

I had arrived at the bakery with Mari in my arms in a few short seconds. I opened the trapdoor to Mari's room and carefully hopped down to her bed. "Okay Plagg claws in" I changed back into Adrien and sat on the chaise waiting for Mari to wake up.

I nearly fell asleep before my new phone rang "hello?" I questioned sleepily.

Adrien, it's your father, where are you I heard there was a fire.

"I'm fine just at a friends house" I heard Mari waking up "gotta go" and I hung up "Mari, you okay princess?" She rubbed her eyes "I think so, what happened"

I summed it up as quickly as I could "there was a fire and we went in to help people get out then you heard someone and insisted I stay behind so I transformed into Chat Noir and came to rescue you"

"Thanks Kitty" she smiled and scratched my chin. "Wait, you're not going to say anything?" I was extremely confused I had accidentally let it slip and she didn't react.

I looked and she had gone back to sleep again. She would probably explain everything later. I kissed her on the forehead and transformed back into Chat before leaving.