Chapter 14

Chat Noir POV

Marinette had fallen asleep so I detransformed. My phone started ringing so I answered it "hello?" I asked as it came up as an unknown number.

"Adrien where are you, your father has returned early and he demands you return home" it was Nathalie

"Adrien, it's your father here"

"Oh right so you actually noticed I'm not at home then?"

"Come home right now you have far too much to do to be parading around, where are you?"

"You mean the photo shoots that you make me do all the time? Have you ever thought that maybe I'm tired of doing those? Have you ever actually asked me if I want to do them? Did it occur to you that maybe I only did those in hopes that you would cheer up after mom" I couldn't finish the sentence and didn't wait for an answer before I hung up.

I put my phone on Marinette's desk "Plagg claws out" I picked up my phone and jumped out of the window. I started heading towards the park and as soon as I got there I threw my phone into the lake. It's my turn to be in charge I thought as I strolled in the darkness.

Beep beep I was surprised to be getting a call from Ladybug at this hour but I answered anyway. "Hello there Ladybug, what's got you up at this hour?"

"Nothing just can't sleep, figured if you were up we could sit somewhere or something" she answered.
"Yeah where?"
"How about the Eiffel Tower, it's not like you can miss it" she laughed
"Race you there" I challenged before hanging up and heading for the tower.

On the way I passed the bakery. I thought about stopping by but I didn't want to wake Mari. Ladybug landed next to me just as I was about to leave "what you doing here?"

"This is where my princess, Marinette, lives"