Chapter 21

Just to avoid any confusion I changed chapter 18 and 19 a little so you should probably re read them

Ladybug POV

"I take it you're Ladybug" I heard someone with a thick Spanish accent say behind me. "Yes, and you are?" I asked cautiously. He made his way closer before answering "I am Tortuga, the miraculous turtle, but you can call me Turtle m'lady" he said placing a kiss on my hand.

"Okay, Turtle, we have to deal with this akuma" I said changing the subject. He identified where the akuma was hidden really quickly "see that small diamond, that has to be the akuma"

"Can you get it?" He didn't answer he simply used his whip in a similar way I would use my yoyo and once he had a good grip on it he pulled himself closer. He flew through the air until he was on top of the monster and he threw the diamond to me.

He continued to distract Terror while I stomped on the diamond I waited until the little akuma flew out "time to de-evilize" I threw my yoyo at the akuma and captured it. When I opened my yoyo a purified butterfly flew out "bye bye little butterfly"

Everything changed back to the way it was supposed to be. I found and carried Adrien back to his bed "no more getting up unless your life depends on it" I said giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Turtle strolled up to me "nice work there m'lady" he helped me place Adrien back onto the bed before taking my hand again and giving it a kiss. He then used his whip to fly through the air and out of my line of sight.

"Adrien, once your out of here there's something I need to tell you" I said before hearing my earrings beeping "you should go before the entire hospital finds out who you are" he smiled. I left the hospital and found somewhere to change back.

Thank you for reading hope you're all enjoying the story 💕