Chapter 15

Chat Noir POV

I could see Ladybug was getting tired "you should go, you're tired" I stated "you're right Kitty" she yawned and started to leave. I stayed a little longer before almost falling off the building.

I quickly made my way over to Mari's place and quietly pushing the small circle window open. I curled up on the chaise and went to sleep.

Marinette POV

I managed to get back just before Chat started pushing the circle window and curling up on the chaise. He started sleep purring which was adorable I moved and accidentally knocked my phone onto the floor which landed with a massive bang.

"What?!" Chat woke up with a shock "I'm sorry, knocked my phone off my bed" I apologised. "Marinette, you alright?" My dad called up to me "yeah just woke myself up knocking my phone off my bed" I answered quickly.

Chat Noir POV 

We could hear Marinette's dad heading up the stairs and Mari started to panic "Chat you gotta hide dad didn't hear me and now he's..." She stopped herself "up here princess" I said moving slightly so she could see me.

"You're pretty good at hiding" she complimented. I gave her a cheeky wink and hid back in the shadows. Marinette's dad knocked on the door and opened it "you alright up here?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Yes papa I'm fine I just knocked my phone from my bed" she answered picking up her phone. She smiled and her dad closed the door. I climbed down from her bed and hugged Mari from behind she jumped a little "have I told you that you're adorable?"

She giggled a little "I'm serious, you are" I gently kissed her head before I let her go "you should sleep now" she climbed into her bed "come here Kitty" she said sounding sleepy.

I walked over and sat at the end of her bed. She pulled on my arm until I was next to her and I cuddled her "goodnight" she whispered.

"Goodnight princess" I smiled.