Chapter 38

MIDNIGHT UPDATE!! I can't sleep so naturally I decided to write this for you all hope you enjoy 💕

Adrien POV

I had told Mari that there was no way I could defeat Hawkmoth, it was physically impossible after I had figured out who he really was.  "Who... Who is he?" She stuttered.

Before I got to answer we heard a crash downstairs. Not the kind of crash that meant an akuma was rampaging but the kind that meant there was someone downstairs when there shouldn't be.

"You stay here I'll check it out" she said leaving me on my bed and running downstairs. I followed quickly realising it was my dad downstairs. "Marinette wait..." I stopped dead in my tracks. She had already bumped into him.

"I... I'm s... so s... sorry m... Mr. Agreste..." She stuttered.

"It's my fault she's here father I wanted a friend over and you've already expressed how you feel about Nino and I forgot to tell her your business trip ended early so she didn't know there was anyone else here"

I didn't let my dad say anything before dragging Marinette away "I was about to say it's my dad" I whispered just before Nathalie walked in "I'm sorry but Mr. Agreste has asked me to escort miss Marinette out, he believes her to be a bad influence and wishes you refrain from seeing her again" she said apologetically.

"I'll see you later princess" I whispered before Marinette was escorted out.