Chapter 2

Adrien POV

I got home and I transformed back into myself just in time for Natalie to knock on my bedroom door.

"Adrien, you have to leave in twenty minutes" she called through the door. I sighed as I hadn't had any sleep and called back "okay, I'll be down in a minute"

Plagg moaned about the lack of cheese in my room "oh Plagg really, you know what I'll get a mini fridge in here and fill it of Camembert for you maybe then you would stop whining" I replied sassily.

"Did you say something Adrien?" Natalie called from just down the hallway "er, nothing, just talking to myself" I lied "although I could do with something to eat, preferably with cheese" I added.

Plagg hid in my shirt pocket and I went downstairs where there was a plate with cheese and crackers. Natalie left the room "help yourself Plagg" I said letting him know that it was safe to come out.

"Oh the cheesy goodness!" He virtually yelled "Plagg quiet down Natalie's only in the next room" I sat thinking about last night while Plagg ate. Next thing I knew the cheese was gone and only the crackers were left.

Plagg hid just in time for Natalie to come back and take what was left. I stood up and got into the limo heading for school.

Before long the gorilla stopped the limo and I got out "Adrikins!" I instantly knew who it was and wished I could be talking to anyone else. Before Chloe even got near me I saw Marinette and Alya talking so I walked over to them "hey girls"

I noticed Chloe stop dead in her tracks and I also noticed Marinette blush like crazy. "Adrien, hey, how are you, wait that's stupid, obviously you're awesome, I mean your fine, I mean I hope you're fine" Marinette stuttered before Alya stopped her. "Thanks" I heard Marinette whisper.

"Yeah I'm good thanks Marinette" I held back a laugh when she blushed even harder "How are you two?" I asked without thinking about it.

"We're great" Alya answered before Marinette could stutter any words again. The bell started ringing and the three of us walked to class "anyone seen Nino?" I asked wondering where my best friend was.

So again there's not a lot going on in this chapter but I wanted to update and say thank you for the votes on the last chapter wasn't expecting it and it means a lot to know that people like what I'm writing again if you have any ideas for bad guys leave a comment or a message hope you enjoyed the story so far :)