Where Did He Go?

-Ludwig's POV-

"Gilbert... Gilbert where are you? This isn't funny!"

Vather went to work and Gilbert was suppose to be looking after me while I did my homework. I was still doing it either ways, but then I realized Gilbert was gone. I looked around everyone in the house, thinking he was doing some sort of prank. I couldn't find him anywhere. I was only 10, a child. Where did the idiot go? I was worried at this point, but I wouldn't be surprise if he sneak off to his friends. I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed and continue doing my work. I could take care of myself.

It was not long until someone knocked on the door. Guessing it was Gilbert, I rushed to open it. It was not him, but a woman in work clothes similar to vater's and had a serious expression.

"Ludwig Beilschmidt?"

"Y-yes. Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"Is your brother here too?"

"No... I think he went out but he hasn't come back..."

"Oh no...", the women now had a concerned face, "Ludwig, I work with your father from the CCG. I need you to come with me quick,"

"W-why? Is something wrong?"

Vater always goes on missions and comes back safely. This is the first time someone from work had to come to us.