Mask Maker

-Feliciano's POV-

"Gilbert, stop dropping everything!"

"I can't if you're in the way!"

Roderich was scolding Gilbert after he dropped his 3rd cup today. I was cleaning the tables and listening to their arguments. Gilbert was a fast learner, but he was clumsy at times.

"Where is Lovino?"

"He is studying with a tutor. I don't know what to do with that kid,"

"I just hope fratello can come soon,"

Just as I said that, Lovino walked in, "I'm here,"

"Welcome back, Fratello!"

"What were you doing for so long? You stayed for more than I thought you would,"

"Calm down Roderich, sheesh. I've been studying,"

"You better have been. What time is it?"

"It's almost 10,"

"Well, I'm gonna close up the shop. You guys can go show Gilbert around,"

"You were going to take me somewhere, right?"

"Yeah, the Mask Maker! He is a good friend of ours!"

"Do I have to go? I'm too tired and I've done a lot of shit for one day,"

"There's no more work for tonight and I rather you to do something productive than sleeping in your room all day, Lovino,"

"OK, so Gilbert and I will change out of our uniforms and we can go!"

"Just hurry up!"

After some time, Gilbert, Lovino, and I headed outside.

"Stay safe and come back soon,"

"We will?"

"So where are we going first?"

"We need to show you around. This is your first time around this town, right?"

"I think so. I don't remember much,"

"Anyways, you don't have to worry about ghouls so much. This is not a very popular place for ghouls since the Doves headquarters are around here,"

"Why do you guys stay here then?"

"Papa never abandoned this place. He wanted to make a coffee shop and a safe place for ghouls. We wanted to keep that,"

"So you guys are the only ghouls here,"

"No, there are some here and there. But they are not a threat to us,"

"The Kol Klan seems to be coming around though,"

"Kol what?"

"The Kol Klan? How do you know, Lovino?"

"I heard some rumors,"

"And you haven't told Elizabetha or Roderich?"

"It's just rumors, ok? And I doubt those scaredy cats would dare go to Dove territory,"

"Who are they?!"

"Oh, The Kol Klan is a clan of ghouls. They are one of the most wanted by the Doves and are highly dangerous to humans and ghouls. Some have come here before when they have to but never migrated here as a whole clan,"

"Ghouls have groups? Why?"

"It's survival. We don't only have to worry about humans. Ghouls can also come after our ass. And some of them are cannibals too,"