Who's This?

-Lovino's POV-

2:00 am.

Shit.

I am going to be in so much trouble.

How did I not check the time. Roderich and Elizabetha will be so mad and will punish me with extra shifts again. Why am I such an idiot. I also left Feliciano alone in the shop when I wasn't suppose to. I am a fucking idiot.

I have been out hanging with some guys in the alleyway. I mostly play bets to gain some cash quicker. Roderich doesn't pay us much that cheapstake.

Even though we are adults, they treat us like children. We are not allowed to be out later than midnight because crueler ghouls might come even though our area is really peaceful. And I could take care of myself! I don't need to listen to those bastards!

And now I am running for my life in hopes they haven't come back yet.

I was out of breath as I finally reached the door of the café. I looked around for the key but didn't find it. Then I realized that Feli was by the window and sleeping. I tapped it but the lazy ass couldn't wake up.

I looked at the building and saw a window from the second floor is open.

I rolled up my sleeves and started climbing on the edges of the bricks. I have mastered this skill from sneaking off many times.

I finally reached the window still and rolled into the room with thud. I looked out the window carefully to see two figures outside heading towards the café.

"I got blood all over my new shirt..."

"You knew were we were going and I told you to choose a comfortable outfit!"

It was Elizabetha and Roderich. They were coming back from finding bodies or killing people. They only go when we don't have much supplies left.

"I didn't want to look like a sleazebag,"

"You are one. You didn't have to do any of the work!"

"Whatever, just give me the keys,"

"Is that Feli on the table?"

"The idiot must have fallen asleep in the café again. "

"Why didn't Lovino wake him up?"

Shit.

"Do you think he hasn't come back yet?"

". . ."

. . .

". . ."

". . . That idiot is gonna be in so much trouble if I don't see him in his bed right now!"

SHIT.

"Elizabetha, please don't go all rage mom mode again!"

I gotta get to my room quick. I quickly closed the window and turned towards the door of the room but someone was blocking it. It was dark and I couldn't see who it was. I wasn't aware we had guests. I pulled up my mask so the stranger wouldn't recognize me.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"I could ask you the same thing! Are you going to attack me?!"

"Why are you here... I could smell human in you..." He had an odd scent. I couldn't tell if it was human entirely, but I didn't trust him.

"Look dude, I'm not asking for trouble!"

He is annoying. I instantly ran up to him and pushed him against the wall.