Plan

- Lily's POV -

As soon as Raivis arrived in the Cafe, we both went into my room. I knew he went out to seek out help from a Kol Clan ghoul he was friends with, "So? What did he say?"

Raivis shrugged, "He said he'll think about it. It's risky for him. It seems like he isn't looking too good in Ivan's eyes, so he's scared that if he tells him of our plan, Ivan will kill him for disobeying orders"

"But we need the Kol Clan to be aware we are coming! If not, they will attack us as soon as we enter their territory,"

"I know. But honestly, I trust Feliks. He'll probably end up on our side... hopefully..."

I could see the flicker of doubt in his eyes as he spoke, "If you say so. But for now, we should figure out how to get control of the experiment and also take him all the way to the Clan territory without getting our heads bitten off by him"

"Well, your brother created him. What exactly needs to happen to be able to control him?"

I sat quietly for a while, "He's strong and dangerous. But so am I. Most human-made ghouls are. But for an experiment like that, he will go berserk as soon as we start saying the phrases that triggers him, but he will be under our control if at least one of us can keep him down until the entirety of the trigger is said out loud and he hears all of it"

"That means we can't do it here. Too many distractions" I mentioned, "We need to catch him off guard where the others won't stop it,"

"And not to mention we can't face him directly. He's already suspicious of us, especially me. He's been avoiding me as much as possible,"

"Can you blame him? Vash basically forced him to fight you in order to get him stronger and skillful,"

"True. So we can't coax him out of the cafe ourselves,"

"Maybe someone else can?"

I looked up, "He goes out often to meet up with someone, a human. Maybe during one of those times, we can follow him and corner him,"

"What about the human?"

"We kill him," I replied casually, "This needs to go perfect or else it won't matter if we capture him and give him to Ivan,"

Raivis nodded, "Alright, then what happens after we trigger it?"

"I will hold him off while you continue to recite the numbers and once you're done, my brother will come help us by stabilizing him,"

"Your brother? Do you know where he is? Have you even talked to him since you've come here?"

"I haven't since it's too dangerous, but" I reached into a pocket in my dress and pulled out an old phone. We got them to communicate in case of emergencies, "Let's call him, shall we?"

"Right now?" Raivis' eyes became wide with worry.

"Right now" I said, "The more the Experiment starts remembering, the more time we lose to capture him. We need to make sure he understands so the plan can go smoothly,"

With that, I started dialing him. Raivis and I sat quietly, waiting for Vash to pick up. After a couple rings, the call connected and I heard the familiar voice for the first time in a long while, "Hello?"

"Big brother?"

"Lily? Are you alright?" His tone immediately became panicked.

"I'm fine, everything is okay" I reassured him, "I'm still at Armonia. But we have a plan"

_______________________________

- Vash's POV -

I walked down the street in the dark. Only a few rows of light poles in the distance allowed me to see what's ahead. It was dead silent.