Problems

- Alfred's POV -

This is an emergency.

I hurried to get out my phone to call Matthew. Of course, he didn't answer since it was 11 pm. So I had to call Arthur. My foot tapped the shoe as I waited until he answered.

"Hello?"

"ARTHUR, I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Woah, Alfred, quiet down,"

I realized that it wasn't Arthur who answered.

"Francis? Shoot, did I interrupt something? Sorry, I can call later!"

"What? Non, no. Arthur just got drunk and fell asleep. I left him on the couch and I was about to leave but then you called,"

"Man, I told you not to let him drink! They never listen... Do you got a video?"

"You know I do, Mon Ami. But besides that, what do you need help with?"

"What? Oh yeah, I remembered now! And thinking about it, it's better I tell you than Arthur,"

"What is it, Alfred? Are you alright? It's kind of late,"

"Well... It's not that bad. I'm going to stay over with Kiku. He's in the kitchen making some coffee but there is a small problem,"

"Which is?..."

"I think... I like this guy?"

"Oh~ Kiku, was it? And that's a problem?"

"No, he isn't a problem. On the contrary, he is far from a problem to me. The thing is, there is a guy who kind of threatened me..."

"Oh? Do explain, please,"

"So I went to go to Kiku's..."

________

- EARLIER -

After I waved Arthur and Francis goodbye, I headed to Kiku's place.

When I arrived to the place, the sign was turned to read 'CLOSED'

He knew I was coming so I texted him to make sure he was there.

The Hero: Leeks!

Peeks*

Keeks** dammit autocorrect :/

Keeks: Kiku.

The Hero: I'm at your place dude

Keeks: Sorry, I was getting something and got caught with the time. You should be able to get in. I think Hercules is inside.

The Hero: Is he your roommate or something?

Keeks: No, he just likes to visit me a lot.
You can get in.

Getting approval, I opened the door and got inside.

"Who's there? The shopkeeper isn't here. You can come back later," Hercules appeared from the bedroom, yawning and petting a cat. He stopped when he saw me.