Hanging Out

-Alfred's POV-

"Alfred!... Alfred wake up you git!"

"Ugh... Five more minutes mom..." I pulled up the blankets up to my face only to have it taken away.

"Alfred, wake up! What time did you fell asleep? I didn't expect you to stay out so late when taking the man to his house,"

The lights were turned on and I had to blink. I leaned over to get my glasses from the shelf and forgot they were shattered.

"I got you a new pair this morning,"
Arthur handed me the new pair of glasses, "What time did you get here?"

"Um... I think like 6 am?... What time is is now?"

"Almost 1 pm,"

"Oh shoot! I was gonna go hang out with Kiku!"

"Kiku? The man from the junkyard?"

"Yep! We were texting and I was gonna meet up with him in the afternoon," I said as I get my phone to see a message.

Kiku Honda Civic: Are you still coming? If you're too busy, it's alright.

The Hero: Im on my way :)

Srry Im late

Ill b there soon!

C ya later

Kiku Honda Civic: Alright. See you soon, Alfred.

"Oh I see. You put on your hero act and get the person's number in one night. That's pretty smooth of you, Alfred,"

"What? No! It's not like that. I just want to hang out with him. He seems like a cool dude,"

"Right... In that case, you should hurry up then,"

I got dressed and popped in a hot pocket in the microwave and saw Arthur looking at some paperwork.

"Whatcha looking at?

"Hm? Just some recent reports from the CCG. Did you know they just caught the leader of the Kol Klan?"

"Really?! Ursa?"

"Yes. Apparently, it was a young lady named Katyusha Braginsky. We know she had some siblings but their whereabouts and identities are unknown,"

"So that clan is done for?"

"Not likely. I know that the Kol Klan has a strong connection in family and if they are alive, it is likely for another member to take over,"

"Oh man. Hey, at least it gives me a chance to fight with one of those villains! I always wanted to see a famous high-level ghoul in action!"

"You're such a child,"

"And you're such an old fart,"

The microwave ringed and took out my snack and headed to the door.

"Have fun at work Artie! I'm gonna enjoy my day off!"

"Whatever. Now I got to deal with the frog at work,"

"Good luck then. See ya later,"

"Bye Alfred,"