Frog Prince

- Arthur's POV -

"Should I go with this tie or the other"

"Dude, you know I know nothing about fancy clothing,"

"Don't you have someone else to be bothering?"

"And don't you have to be in bed reading a book like an old man? Where are you going so late?"

I gave Alfred a glare which he responded with a smirk. That boy can be a pain at times.

"I just have to go somewhere to meet up with a coworker,"

He squinted at me for a while and then gasped, "Of course! You got a date!"

"What gave you that idea?"

"It all sums up! You're nervous and worried about what to wear! Which is obvious something you don't usually do since what you wear is atrocious,"

"At least I don't wear Spongebob sweats to sleep like a 5 - year old, Alfred!"

"I can't believe you finally went out and convinced someone to go out with you! Did you bribe them?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Wait, someone actually asked you? And you accepted? Who is it, dude?"

"It's not a date, Alfred!"

"I can't think of anyone who would ask you. Hmm..." He paused but then his eyes, "Oh my god! It's Francis!"

"Alfred, don't get the wrong idea,"

"Yo, I thought you hated him! I guess you had the hots for him after all!"

"No! No, I don't!"

"Damn, now I have to owe Matthew 20 bucks,"

"Alfred..."

"I actually have to go right now too,"

He stood up and grabbed a jacket and headed to the door.

"And where are you going, mister?"

"Hang out,"

"With Matthew?"

"No, with Keeks,"

"Keeks?"

"I mean Kiku,"

"Ah, another date?"

"Dude, stop. I'm the one who makes the jokes,"

"I don't know, Alfred. Meeting an acquaintance two days in a row is kinda suspicious,"

"Whatever dude. At least I'm not going to a fancy dinner date,"

"For the last time, it's not a -"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Alfred ran to get it.

"Howdy, Francis!"

"Alfred, get away from there!"

"Sorry, I'm late. They called me in to do something at work last minute,"

"Arthur was about to cry,"

"Don't listen to him! Don't you have somewhere to go, Alfred?"

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun lovebirds," Alfred said as I tried to shove him outside of the house, "By the way, Francis, don't let the old man drink. He gets all weird and sad when drunk,"

"Alfred. Go away,"

"Don't worry, Mon Ami, I'll take care of him,"

"You better, dude. I'll be back later, Artie!"