Fun

- Antonio's POV -

It wasn't long after Emma and Ludwig left the Lovino's brother walked out of the room. With a smile, he waved at me, "Bye, Antonio,"

"You're leaving already?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have to go to work," he replied, showing himself the way out, "It was nice meeting you!"

"You too,"

Once he left, I decided to go check up on Lovino. I slowly entered his room to see him laying on the floor, "Lovino?"

"Shh," he hushed, "I'm taking a break,"

I looked around the room to see that most of the boxes were still unpacked, and those that were had their contents all scattered messily around him, "It looks like you haven't even started yet,"

"I got bored halfway from opening the boxes," Lovino sat up and stretched, taking a look at the mess he had made in the short time, "What were you and your cousin talking about?"

"Oh, she was just warning me about ghouls in the area," I lied, "But don't worry, as long we're together, nothing will happen,"

"Pfft, I'm not scared," Lovino scoffed.

"I mean, take it from me, a ghoul attack survivor," I said as I pointed st my cast.

"Yeah, but didn't a ghoul save you too?" He blurted out.

"You're right about that," I answered, "That doesn't mean I'm scared of him,"

Lovino's expression flinched for a second but then he shrugged it off.

I stopped to think for a moment, "Are you going to finish unpacking?"

"Probably not," he muttered.

"Great, let's go out," I said as I picked myself up.

"Really?"

"Don't you want to go?"

"It's not that," he responded, "I just don't go out much,"

"Perfect. We can just stroll around,"

"What about your leg?"

"I just have a cast. I'm not inmobile," I smiled and put out a hand to help him stand up, "What do you say?"

Hesitant, he takes my hand and stands up, brushing off his pants and looked at me, "I guess if gets me out of organizing my shit, then sure,"

"Really?" I said, excited.

"Yeah, whatever," he grunted as he grabbed his jacket and started to head to the door, "Let's just go before it gets cold,"

Smiling, I followed him.

"So, where are going?"

"Hm, I don't know," I shrugged, "We'll figure it out,"

I heard him sigh in annoyance, yet a saw a slight smile from him.

_____________________

We ended up going to a mall nearby after insisting we buy stuff to decorate his room. As well went up the escalators, we tried to come up with ideas.

"What about posters?"

"Of what?" He scoffed.

"I don't know?" I genuinely responded, "Do you have favorite music artists?"

"Not really,"

I gasped, "Oh, come on. Everyone has an artist they like,"

He shrugged, "I mean, I listen to music but I don't really have an artist I put on repeat,"