More Information

-Kiku's POV-

I turned on the light of the room to see the man who was on my bed...

"Hercules, what are you doing in my room?"

"I was bored. Were you at the junkyard again, Kiku?"

The man in room was no other than one of my few friends. He usually is a quiet, laid back, calm guy. Most if the times, he lays around my shop and talks about his day or we go to the junkyard together but he is usually out with his group of ghouls. The ghoul stood up and picked up his cat from my bed.

"Is that another cat?"

"Found him this morning. I'm naming him after you,"

"You really don't have to do that,"

"But he likes it. Right, Kiku?"

The black and white cat meows and jumped out of his arms.

"Do you have to pick up every cat you see?"

"I don't see why not,"

"Hercules, I'm tired. I'll see you later when it's actually day time,"

"It's 6 AM though... Hey, what happened to your shoulder?"

"Oh, that... I got in an incident at the junkyard,"

"Did you fall again?"

"No..."

"Of course not. It looks pretty deep,"

"Some ghouls attacked me,"

"And you let them hurt you?! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine! It will heal. The ghouls left after they gave me the cut,"

"And you didn't fight back?"

"Of course not! You know that I will never use my kagune again and I will never hurt anyone ever again!"

"But you need to defend yourself. What if you need to eat? You need to use it,"

"You already know exactly why I never use it! I don't want to have to say it... And I don't have to worry about eating, Feliciano-san and his family helps me. Speaking of which, you need to be more careful,"

"Sadik and I are careful. I don't think a Dove will come after us soon,"

"I hope so,"

"Anyways, who were those ghouls that attacked you? All the ghouls in this area don't attack each other,"

"They were Kol Klan ghouls..."

"Kiku, are you serious?! You were defiantly so close to dying! How did you got out alive?"

"The Doves came and drove them away. They don't know I'm a ghoul,"

"So the rumors are true then..."

"Rumors?"

"I heard that a few days ago, Katyusha was attacked by a ghoul which led her to be captured and killed by the Doves,"

"Wait a minute! Isn't Katyusha the leader of the Kol Klan?! She's dead?!"

"Yeah, she was the eldest daughter and leader of the area north from this town. Their parents are unknown and been said that they run their own clan far off,"

"If Katyusha is dead, would the Kol Klan fall apart?"

"Seeing everything that has been going on, that won't be the case... Katyusha had two younger siblings. It wouldn't be a surprise to see one of them take her place,"