Prologue: This is How I Died

There's a reason no one ever mates with someone besides their soulmate. It would destroy them both. Not to mention everyone else around them. To defy the moon goddess and mate with another person would be dishonor at its finest. It would call for a trial, possibly an execution. Then again, it's never happened before. Always nice to make history. 

  Mating with Axel Kingsley was the worst decision of my life. I lost everything because of it. I didn't just lose all of my friends and family, I lost Axel too. I didn't mate with Axel because I was drunk or looking to get fucked. I loved him.

  There, I said it. I love Axel Kingsley. I gave myself to him, mind, body, and soul. He could never give himself to me though. It was my sister. Always her. The perfect blonde, blue-eyed good girl. She always had her smile, even when I could tell she was breaking. That's what we did to her. We broke her.

  I was jealous

  I was jealous. I was always jealous of my sister. The favorite child. The one with the parents. I'm betting Rae and Peter were wishing they hadn't rescued me from the harsh winter. I was left alone. I've never had anyone to love me. It's no wonder. I destroy everything I look at.

My name is Araceli, and this is how I died.

A/N: Okay, so here is what happened. I started this story with an amazing idea that I didn't translate well. I wrote six chapters of this book and published them. I reread it and realized it was sloppy, stupid, and boring. This story is going to be a werewolf story. I was reading a bunch of rejection stories and got the idea to make a story where instead of the main character being the one who is rejected (hahha...) Araceli is the one who mated with the alpha. She's the 'slut'. I am writing this book because I think that slut shaming isn't okay. I could go on a three-hour rant, but I'll keep it short. This story is gonna be more than Araceli fucking around with Axel. Just wait ;). 

The gifs, from top to bottom are Axel, Araceli's sister, and Araceli.