50~Home

I gripped Vincenzo's hand, swallowing quickly. He shuddered and watched the witch chant. "Run on three." I murmured. 

"Three." he whispered.

"Two." I continued.

"One."

We shifted and leaped out of the way from Cassius' fire and barreled through the forest. Vincenzo was hot on my heels. I huffed and darted away from a fallen tree and continued through the woods. 

    By the time we hit the next town it was nightfall. Swaying lanterns lit up the town, so bright I could almost feel their soft heat warming my body. I was entranced by the light push and pull as the lanterns went back and forth. Music pumped from the streets, vibrating against my body, making my blood sing.

      I swallowed quickly and motioned for Vincenzo to follow my treading paws. 

~

     I shifted at the back of the room, pulling on the stolen dress. I swayed my hips back and forth, enjoying the music I could still hear in the closed walls. Vincenzo led me down the street, bobbing and weaving through the crowds of people. I inhaled the sweet aroma of thousands of different foods, enjoying it. 

     A woman tossed a necklace of woven lights around my neck. "Happy Lunas day!" she cheered.

      I raised my eyebrows and glanced at dancing couples in the center square. "Well, aren't you going to ask me to dance?" I said impatiently, brushing away the stray hair on my face.

     "No." he replied shortly, returning his attention to the full moon.

     I huffed, grabbing his arm. "Asshole." I pulled him to the mass of peasants laughing and dancing. I guided his hands to my waist, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I really don't want to do this." he complained, golden eyes flashing in the illuminated clearing. 

      I frowned, "Careful, alpha. Lest I choke you right here."

     "And then I'll crush your waist."

     "We're such a cute couple."

      "That would require us to actually be a couple, little wolf."

      I stopped suddenly, "Little wolf. You haven't called me that in a while."

      He sighed, "Araceli, enough small talk. Tell me what you want to scream."

     I guided him to a small booth filled with pies, "Which should I get?" I hummed.

     He sighed loudly, roughly leading me into an abandoned cottage and pinning me against the door. "We have to get out of here." he said desperately. He barely even noticed me shiver at the warm touch of his breath.

      "I just asked what pie, goodness."

      Vincenzo was thrown off of me by Cassius. "You two are very bad wolves." he snarled. He placed his hand on our arms and hissed in pain. "Hurry up, Vivianna!" he shouted. 

    The witch came out of the shadows, holding her child. "You can't go, Cassius. You're upsetting the gods, you were never meant to go with them."

      "I'll do whatever the fuck I want, darling." he spat, interlinking our hands.

     She continued chanting. The air around us began to howl, screeching in our ears. We were going home. 

A/N: So like, I made a tumblr and I'm trying to make a blog to post one-shots and stuff, but I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. It's so fucking confusing and all I want is to be like geminioriginalsimagines and i just can't fucking make it. HOW DO I MAKE A MASTERLIST? HOW DO I MAKE IT PROFESSIONAL? SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS.

p.s vote :)