61~Possession

"Do you think there's a difference? Between belonging with and belonging to?" 

― To All the Boys I've Loved Before   

    I put away my plate, resisting the urge to raise my hackles at the wolves staring at our intertwined hands. Vincenzo hushed me, "Ignore them." he whispered. I focused on his hand enveloped in mine, giving off soothing warmth. My wolf purred like a damned cat in my head, finally close to her mate again. 

    She wanted out, to be with Noaz. Vincenzo shooed everyone from the room. His eyes filled with the pitch black of his wolf. He could feel our intentions through the mark. My wolf took over, carefully running her eyes down Noaz's body. He showed his fangs, pushing her against the wall. His hips pushed against her's, holding her against the wall. She whimpered in need. "Shh, Cassiopeia. More wolves will be coming in for late breakfast in ten minutes, so this needs to be quick." He cradled her body, using the wall as a brace.

     He kissed her greedily, running kisses down her neck. He bit gently on her mark, smirking when  she moaned out. She undid his belt, shoving his pants down. She pulled off her shirt, whimpering as Noaz ripped her pants. Their lovemaking was rough and primal. There was nothing human about the way they claimed each other's bodies in savage need.

    My wolf returned to the back of my mind. Vincenzo looked up at me, cheeks burning. My eyes shot to the doorway, where Valentina stood. "Fuck!" he shouted. "What the actual fuck, Vince!" he covered his eyes, throwing his shirt at me. "Other people live in this house! At least do it in your room. It has walls too, in case you just really had to do it there."

     Vince growled at his brother shirt on my body. He bit my mark possessively. Valentino rolled his eyes. "I hear people coming."

    Arcaen appeared behind Valentino, "What's going-" His eyes widened, cheeks flaming. Valentino grinned. "You're cute when you blush."

    Vincenzo rolled his eyes, carrying me back to our room. I snuggled under the sheets. "Are Valentino and Arcaen..."

     Vince blinked, "Best friends? Yeah, obviously."

     "No, like..."

    "Just say it, Ara."

     "Are they fucking?" I blurted. 

     Vincenzo froze. "What... no! What the fu-" he sighed. "Arcaen has a mate."

     I shrugged.

~

    Vincenzo's body was cuddled into mine when a scout broke into the room. "Alpha!" he gasped out. "There's something in the fields where the witch died. It's a body... encased in stone."

~

    A/N: The rest of the book will be in third person :)

      Astrid Ferro was training with Titus and Axel when Logan burst in. "There's a female body... encased in ice." he gasped out. 

     Astrid stopped. "Bring us to it."

~

      Araceli shook slightly as she saw the stone mold of a man's body. Her body reacted to the thing inside. She gripped Vincenzo's hand. She yelped when Vincenzo hissed, his arm burnt where he had held her. Sweat broke over her brow. A wall of flame shot involuntarily from her body. As soon as the fire touched the stone body it cracked open. A golden-haired man fell from the mold, eyes alight. His irises glowed with fire, crackling across his body. His head snapped to Araceli's. She shook as she stepped towards him, reaching towards his arm. "Apollo." she gasped out, as if in a trance. 

     With a burst of fire and light he was gone, the only sign of his return being the stone mold.

~

     Astrid Ferro cocked her head to the side at the ice mold. "Lunas." she breathed in awe at the goddess stepping from the steaming ice. 

      "Astrid," she replied in ethereal grace. 

~

    Lunas and Apollo flashed into a clearing, with only the steady wind blowing. "Brother." she snarled. 

     He ran his knuckles down her cheek in an almost loving gesture. His knuckles left scorched skin behind, which healed in seconds. "Big sister." he purred. "16 years. That's how long you have to gather your forces before my vampires and wolves burn you to the ash once and for all."

    "No, brother. This time when I kill you it will be for good. Run off to your vampire whore, you'll need her." the goddess' eyes turned to the sky. "Do you see that, brother?"

     The handsome man rolled his eyes, "I don't really give a fuck."

      "It's death. Thanatos is coming."

     "Boo-hoo. I'm so scared." He tried to grip her throat, but flinched when he hit a barrier. "Tricky, tricky. But soon, sister. Soon."

A/N: I already know that fifty people are gonna say they're confused. Well, maybe you should finish the story, because all that's left is the epilogue :(((((((((

Happy halloween. I'm going trick-or-treating even though I'm seventeen so fuck yeah.