41~Apollo

Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it. I'm headed straight for the castle. -Castle, Halsey

The witch pushed me into the wall. "Fire, show me the fire." she snarled, rage licking the edge of her irises. 

    I tried to pry her hand off my neck. "I can't control it, much less call on it." I threw her into the wall. She launched her body into mine, "Well then let's find out what makes you tick." she spat.

~

    I was pulled into memories. 

    Vincenzo pulled Piper into the room, "I love you." he said honestly. 

    She smiled and kissed his throat, "Take me."

     He laughed and stroked her face, "Where's the baby?"

    She rolled her eyes, "Sebastian exhausts me, I just want to relax."

    His eyes darkened with lust, "If we fuck it won't be relaxing." he whispered. 

     She ran her hand along his chest, "I'm fine with that."

    They fell to the bed in a tangle of limbs.

~

    Astrid stood under the moon, "I hate her." she hissed to Axel.

    Axel bit his lip, "No you don't." 

    "Yes, I want to kill her."

~

    The wolves tore into my limbs. Astrid led them with vengeance in her eyes. Her white fur was stained with my blood, the silver glinted on her fangs. She nodded to the other wolves and darted away to leave me in the circle where I couldn't move.

~

   The woods were towering over me and Katerina. In the corner of my eyes a bush smoldered slightly. I grinned and looked up at the witch who had shown me memories to spark emotion. "You're right, the fire is there." 

    A burst of fire spread from my body and singed the witch's skin. She yelped and dove into the lake. I smirked and walked deeper into the forest. My eyes widened when I saw hundreds of woman closing in on me. I flexed my hands and shifted from foot to foot. "I'll burn this forest to the ground, bitches." I shouted.

    A pink-haired witch stood apart from them in the front. "Araceli , daughter of the sun god." she hissed. 

   I stepped backwards and rolled my shoulders when a tree caught fire. "Actually, Araceli, most hated werewolf."

    The lead witch smirked, "The devil spawn knows nothing of her history, cute. You see, there are Canus, werewolves, and werewolves."

    "Enunciating doesn't create a different word."

    "Apollo was the bastard twin brother of the moon goddess. They were born from Zeus and Leto, a god and titan long forgotten. Artemis was the chaste goddess of the moon who controlled the night. She created life, her own species. The Canus and the witches. Apollo was envious.

"He wished to have his own army, he believed the moon goddess, Lunas, was plotting to kill him. So he slept with the Canus queen and made a perversion of the Canus. The werewolves born from fire and animal. He was the king of the day and the sun, so his children thrived in daylight. 

Lunas created werewolves of her own to fight Apollo. Apollo created vampires next, and created them to thrive in his twin's realm. Apollo was a fucking bastard who deserved to die. You're just one of the last of his dirty mutts."

   My lip trembled, "Shut the fuck up."

   The forest exploded in flames. 

~

I coughed and crawled away from the flames my emotions had created. The witches bodies burned around me, already dissipating in the forest fire. I shifted and shook my fur out, dodging falling trees and burning branches. I rocketed out of the forest and into the night.

~

Where was I? I had been walking for hours and only hit a populated area now. I cautiously walked into the seemingly vacated town. I licked my lips and stuffed my hands into my coat pockets. I glanced at the massive clock tower standing in the town square. 

   The witch had transported us far away. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and attempted to turn it on. Nothing.

    I groaned and leaned against the clock tower. My stomach ached in protest to the lack of food. I darted around when I heard a cough. I stepped back into the chest of a man. Dozens of men and women surrounded me again, all with fangs flashing and red eyes. My suspicions were confirmed when I glanced at the sky. A moon and sun sitting in a dark sky right next to each other.

   Axel stepped out of the sea of people. He sighed, "Hello, Araceli."

   I nervously bared my beast fangs. I was surrounded by vampires in the world with no time. The bitch had brought me to the vampire world, where time stood still and vampires roamed. They launched their lithe bodies at me and bit into my skin. 

A/N: I'm going to try to post everyday, but I've decided I'm not going to force myself to spit out a chapter for the sake of just doing it early. I'd like to produce interesting chapters, unlike the previous one, which I tried to get out just to have it early morning. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :D I want this story to be more than just Vincenzo and Araceli, even though they will dominate the book mainly. This plotline adds room for sequels ;)