20~The Five

I snarled at the man in brown when he attempted to grab my arm after the other wolves filed out. "I don't want to be a part of your little cult." I growled to the queen.

   She calmly assessed me, "I am Tala, and this is no cult, sister."

   I swiped at the man as he tried to lead me away again. "I'm not your sister, bitch." I hissed.

   Her ice blue eyes regarded me cautiously. "Vincenzo is abusive to you and regards your child as an object. You of all people should wish him dead. This place," she spread her arms, "Can help you achieve revenge. The Fallen Canus will grant you everything you want, including protection for the child." 

   I walked briskly down the hall, "Leave me alone, Tala. I don't care."

   The brown haired boy grabbed my arm roughly. "I'd stay." he spoke roughly. 

   Tala raised her head, "Let her go, Ezra."

   Ezra immediately dropped my arm, "I am a Canus, and heir to the BleedingRiver pack. I bow to no one, Tala. I am here out of honor and respect for you so don-" he stopped suddenly and shivered when a handsome boy timidly touched his shoulder. 

   The boy looked up at Ezra trustingly, "You said we could go to the movies." he pouted. 

   Ezra possessively pulled the boy to his chest, "I told you not to go anywhere without a guard, little one. Someone could hurt you, Roland." he growled. 

   Roland pushed him away, "Hush, Ezra." he commanded.

   Tala smiled slightly, "Cousin, Ezra has things he must do. Leave."

   The Canus male snarled to his queen. "Do not dismiss my mate as you do, Tala. And as long as you do not grant me the permission to remove your pack member from Roland's room, you can't talk to him." he growled.

   Roland slumped into his mate, "Ezra, you're always in meetings."

   Ezra towered over Roland in his almost 6'4 stature. His sharp jaw was clenched in annoyance. Brown eyes stared down at his mate along with his full pink lips. I could tell his build was muscular due to his tight, brown suit. I smirked when Ezra noticed me staring, and rolled his eyes. His thick arm tightened around his small mate. 

   Roland growled loudly when he caught me staring at what was his. I tensed, "Your mate is hot, puppy, get over it and stop growling like a kitten." I said in boredom. 

   My head lolled against the wall when Ezra pinned my arms over my head and pushed me against the walls. "Kinky." I spat sarcastically. 

   He dug his claws into my shoulders, staining my silver dress with blood. "Speak to my mate like that again and I'll acquaint you with the whipping post." Ezra growled into my ear.

   I hummed in reply, "Okay. A bit too kinky for me, buddy, but I'll call you." I winced when Roland looked at me with sad blue eyes. His childish eyes just made me regret my words. 

   Ezra gripped my neck, "Keep talking, slut. We'll see how long your mouth keeps yapping when I remove your jugular with my bare hands." He dropped my body to the ground and gently picked his small, yet good-looking mate up. "Let's go back to my room." he said softly, running a hand through Roland's dark hair. "We'll get you cleaned up and ready to see that movie. I love you."

   As soon as they left the black haired girl spoke up, "I'm Brielle, not a Canus, but a Chosen. I'm the Shadow Lupus. My one suggestion for you, stay away from Roland. Ezra doesn't like his property being touched." She smirked and added, "Ezra has no interest in girls, so don't try."