39~Prison

The hardest prison to escape is your mind. -Anon

He ran a hand through his hair, "I did! Fuck you, I did!" 

   I stepped back, "The witch."

   "Yes."

    "Do you love me?"

    "No."

    "Do you hate me?"

    "Yes."

    "Then why did you do it." I hissed.

    He punched a hole through the wall, "The bond, it's making me feel things, and do things." he whispered. "It controls me."

   I gritted my teeth, "If Piper was here would you still try?"

    He blankly stared at me, "No."

    I shoved into the wall, "Then you shouldn't have slept with me."

    He shrugged, "I'm horny."

    I grimaced, "Fuck you." I felt my mind travel through the bond to attack his.

   A young teenager pushed the girls away. They rolled their eyes, "Vincenzo, I'm sure your mate won't mind just one time."

    He snarled at them, "Disrespect my mate again and I'll rip out your throat."

    The braver of the three trailed her painted finger down his bicep. "Come on, babe. I'm the only girl you've ever kissed, we can choose each other." She straddled his lap and kissed his sharp jaw.

    Vincenzo gripped her legs with his claws. The she-wolf whimpered as he slightly sliced through the tanned skin. "Vincenzo, you're hurting me."  she squealed. 

   He shoved her thin body off of him, "I know."

    I cried out as Vincenzo attacked my mind with equal force. "You want to play, little wolf? You want to peer into my mind and inflict pain to get your way? So will I."

   I fell to the floor as he searched through my mind. He jabbed at me whenever I attempted to force him out. "You saw my resistance, now let's see your compliance." he snarled. The earlier the memory, the more pain.

   James threw his hand over me, "This movie is boring." he groaned.

   I snuggled into him, "No, it's not. What else is there to do."

    He kissed me suggestively. "Well..."

    I licked my lips, "I don't know, where I live, this stuff is really important."

    He laughed, "Don't you love me?"

   "Forever." I naively answered. 

   He winked, "Then, it's fine."

   I had thought he could be my mate, even though he was human. James carried me to the room and had his way with me. He never talked to me again after that.

   I writhed on the floor. "Vincenzo, it hurts, stop. Please stop." I cried out. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just stop."

   "A human, really? And to think of all those high females that wanted me, I could have had them all." he snarled, ripping through my mind. 

   I was 16, a year after James had left me. Titus bit his lip, "Let me make you forget." he breathed. 

   I laughed, "I'm not sleeping with you. You're my best friend."