5~Sister

I stood with an emotionless face when Logan mentioned the pack. "Why are they coming?"

  Logan closed his blue eyes, "We are getting weaker. Axel is weakening without his mate." he cleared his throat awkwardly. "ShadowMoon will attack. We need help and allies. They are coming tomorrow."

  I walked away slowly, "I won't-I can't see him."

~

  Axel mind-linked me. 'Come to my house.

  I swallowed thickly, running to his house. I adjusted my booty shorts in discomfort. Axel was waiting inside. He wasted no time and pushed me against the wall. He kissed me roughly, tugging on my lip. I kissed his throat, peppering kisses down his jaw. I unbuttoned his shirt, running my hands along his chest. 

  He carried me into a room and threw me on the bed. I moaned when he ran his hand along my core. He lightly teased me. I pumped his manhood in my hand, relishing in his groan. I felt my wolf clawing to get out of my head. Images of Mate filled my head. 

  I pushed him away, taking in gulps of air. He growled, "What the fuck, Ara!"

  I nervously licked my lips, "I have a mate out there."

  He laughed, "Maybe. But I doubt he wants you. Wolves are attracted to innocence, and you are anything but."

  My heart burned. "You stick to your mate and I'll-" I snarled, then laughed, "Oh wait, you rejected your only chance at happiness!" I laughed loudly.

  I popped open his case of wine and took a swig of his prized Armand de Brignac. I raised the bottle, "Cheers." I smirked and walked out. 

~

  A few hours later I laid in my tiny room getting wasted on a million dollar bottle of champagne. I laughed and swung my hips. 

  I threw the bottle against the wall and decided to go clubbing

  I threw the bottle against the wall and decided to go clubbing. Fuck it. I threw on a blue dress and stepped out the door. I called a few of my friends. Kora and Natalie drove up to my house. They were dressed in similar black dresses. I climbed into the car and slightly stumbled. 

  Natalie smirked, "You're already wasted."

  I rolled my eyes, "Just go to the damn club."

  Kora rolled her eyes and sped to the club. We walked through the doors and split up. I walked to the bar and ordered a round of shots. I downed them all and woozily stumbled to the dance floor. I ignored the flashing lights and grabbed a cute guy. He put his hands on my hip as I grinded onto him. I could tell by his woodsy scent that he was a werewolf. 

  He smirked at me, blue eyes twinkling. "What kind of mate lets their mate do things like this?" 

  I grinned at him, "No one controls me."

  He laughed, "I'm Kaldur."

  I winked drunkenly, "Araceli."

  He smiled, "Wanna get out of here?"

  I kissed him roughly, pressing our sweaty bodies together. "Sure." He leads me to a back door, carrying me in his arms. He ran kisses up my neck and sucked lightly, leaving marks. I moaned softly in my drunken state.

  I landed on the ground and felt Axel pushing Kaldur against the wall and brutally punching him. I pulled the alpha away from Kaldur. "What the hell!" I screamed.

  Axel pulled away with black eyes, "She's back." he gasped out.

"Who!?" I said impatiently.

  "Me." a familiar voice said coldly.

  I turned around and saw a ghost.

A/N: I may or not update tomorrow. Hope you liked this. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of reads even though we are only 5 chapter in! Over 2 hundred reads! Thank you so much! I love when you guys give feedback, it inspires me to write because I know people are actually there! Voting also helps! Please give me feedback and vote! It would mean the world to me! 

 I'm overwhelmed by the amount of reads even though we are only 5 chapter in! Over 2 hundred reads! Thank you so much! I love when you guys give feedback, it inspires me to write because I know people are actually there! Voting also helps! Please ...