5//Grimes (R)

Rick

"Daryl! I don't like her. We're just friends." You hear Rick arguing.

Yes, you were ease dropping on Rick. Who was he talking about thought?

"Ugh, whatever." You hear him say, footsteps coming towards you. You run to your cell and jump on your bed just in time.

"(Y/N), I'm going on a run. Wanna come?" Rick asks, leaning in your doorway.

Rick was the one who found you, the one who took you in. You two were best friends.

"Sure." You grab your gun and knife and follow Rick to a car.

"Where are we going?" You ask, not recognizing your surroundings.

"The mall." He does jazz hands.

"Wow. I can't remember the last time I went shopping." You say, looking down at your blood and dirt crusted clothes.

"Yeah, everyone's been complaining how they've been in the same disgusting clothes."

You arrive at the mall and start to pick out some clothes for you and the other girls in your group. You grab shirts, jeans, shorts, tank tops, undergarments, socks, shoes and belts.

You were looking at the jewelry case when your eyes fall to one necklace in particular. It was a butterfly. You loved butterflies. You and your mom would always catch them and then let them go when you were younger.

Rick came up behind you and noticed what you were staring at.

"That's pretty." He says, "why don't you take it?"

You look up at him before picking the lock of the case. You take it off its case very carefully.

"Here." Rick holds out his hands, gesturing for you to give it to him.

You give it to him and he tells you to turn around. He moves your hair out of the way and puts it on you.

You turn around so you're facing him now. You look down at the necklace, then up at Rick.

You notice how gorgeous his eyes are, how handsome he is.

Before you know it his lips are on yours. You two kiss for a good three minutes, a hard, passionate kiss.

You suddenly remember the conversation you heard earlier that day and realize he was talking about you.

When you breakaway you bite your lip and smile, "What was that?" You ask, still smiling, wanting more.

He blushes. "I love you, (Y/N)." He leans in and kisses you again.

You smile against the kiss and ask him, "I thought we were just friends?"

"Whoops, I lied." He laughs, kissing you.

You two gather all your supplies, not letting go of each other's hand.

Once you're in the car, you kiss again. You also do a couple other things....

A/N You can decide what you did in the car😂😏 anyways please vote and comment request!!