17//DixonxGrimes (R) {Pt 2}

DarylxRick

It's been weeks and Daryl still hasn't come back and you can't help feeling it was all your fault.

But why? Was Daryl jealous? Mad? Disgusted? You felt safe in Alexandria, enough to start a family there.

You felt the urge to go out and find him since no one else did. After a week passed you started bugging Rick and other people. Everyone had the same response:

"Daryl's tough. He'll be okay."

You knew for a fact no one would ever let you go out there. Everyone knew you were pregnant, you were even starting to show a little bit. Even you knew you shouldn't go out there... Alone at least.

You decided to ask Aaron if he'd help you. Aaron was nice and he had an idea how to find people and protect himself.

You found him and talked to him privately. You cut straight to the point. "I'm going out there to find Daryl and I need you to come."

"(Y/N). You know you can't, not with a baby."

"Listen, Aaron. I'm going with or without you. Just please make it easier for someone to have my back... And the baby's out there. Meet me at the cemetery at seven o'clock if you want. I'm going either way." You walked away, not giving him another chance to talk you out of it.

Seven o'clock rolled around and you waited at the cemetery. You were half way up the wall when you heard Aaron.

"Careful." He called and you just smiled to yourself. You were glad he helped you.

Once you were both over the wall you started down the road.

"He's probably gone far. I mean it's been like three weeks." Aaron says.

"He taught me how to track and I've become pretty good. Besides, he didn't take a car so he couldn't have gone too, too far." You say, running up and stabbing a walker in the head.

"Hey. (Y/N)! Over here." Aaron calls. You run over to where he is.

"While we're out here, we might as well get some supplies." You were both standing in front of a chained gate and inside were many trucks.

You go to open the gate and close it behind you. You walk up to the loading docks where the back of the trucks were being loaded before the world went to crap.

Aaron goes to open one and all of the truck doors fly up, revealing many walkers. They all turn and start chasing after you.

They come from all directions. "In there!" You call, pointing to a car parked a couple meters away.

You hop in the drivers side and Aaron gets in the other side.

"Damnit! I knew we shouldn't have come out here! I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm so sorry." Aaron says.

Minutes go by, walkers are still surrounding the car and you see no opening.

When you think it can't get any worse, Aaron pulls a crumpled piece of paper out from between the seats. It reads:

TRAP
BAD PEOPLE
COMING
DONT STAY

You look at each other. "You were right. I'm sorry I dragged you into this." You groan.

"No. We're going to get out of this. You're definitely going to get out of this. I'll distract them and you make a run for the gate. I'll be right behind you."

"Aaron. No, this is my fault. We're getting out of this together...On the count of three. One... Two... Th-" Before you get to three your door flings open.

"Come on!" A rough voice screams at you.

Daryl.

Once you, Aaron and Daryl are safely on the other side of the gate you turn to him.

He's already staring at your stomach.

"How'd you know it was us in there?" You ask.

"I didn't." He mumbles and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" You grab his hand and he immediately pulls away.

"Away."

"Daryl why are you doing this? You can't survive on your own."

He turns around and glares. "What'd you say b**ch? I grew up on my own!" He screams in your face.

"Daryl! That's not what I meant, but it's just that you'll have a better chance of surviving with people."

"I've always done better on my own." He grunts and continues walking.

You let him walk a little and tell Aaron to start heading back. You then run to catch up with him.

"Leave." He growls, staring straight ahead.

"No." You cross your arms in front of your chest.

"I said leave! Go back to Rick, have your baby and have an amazing life! I don't care! Just leave!" He screams, this time stopping and facing you.

"What is your problem, Daryl?"

"I don't got a problem. Just leave." He continues walking.

"I'll leave if you tell me." You stop and face him.

He figures it wouldn't matter what you know if he's never going to see you again so he spills.

"I can't live if you get hurt. But I'm hurt and broken. You're having a baby with my best friend. Since the day you stepped foot into camp I've dreamt of settling down in a place like Alexandria with you. I love you, (Y/N)."

Oh damn. You think to yourself. You were truly speechless. You look down at your stomach, at the child you were carrying. Rick's child.

Daryl waited for you to say something. "I figured that. I only told you because I'll never see you again."

He only planned on leaving, but he was more broken now that he did tell you. He could never be put back together. He didn't want to live in this world. A world without you.

He put his gun up to his head and watched your startled expression.

"Daryl! What are you-" You bawl.

"Sorry." Daryl whispers,

And pulls the trigger.

Daryl Dixon was gone.

A/N YOOOOO SORRY FOR THIS BUT COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLEASE!!!

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😃