10//Dixon

Daryl (ft. Shane)

"Shane get off me!" You yell/whisper, trying to get him off of you without disturbing everyone who was sleeping in the tents next to you.

Shane was your boyfriend, but you didn't want to be his girlfriend. He would force you into doing things you didn't want to. You'd tried to break up with him, it didn't work. But as far as everyone else, they all think your a happy couple.

"Shane! Please!" You start to cry a little as he runs kisses down your whole body, trying to take your clothes off. You kick and flail your arms, but it's useless. He's way too strong.

He has your shirt off when two strong arms grab him off you. It's Daryl. He picks Shane up and slams him on the ground inside the tent, punching and hitting him. Shane fights back, but Daryl's stronger.

You let Daryl beat him, and you can't help but curl into a bawl and cry. You look over and see Shane unconscious. You hoped he was dead.

"I heard you every night... I'm sorry for not coming sooner." He says awkwardly, handing you your shirt.

You take the shirt and put it on, you look over at Shane again and cry some more.

You get up and you can't help but hug him. "Thank you." You cry into his chest. You didn't care who it was, but you needed comfort.

He awkwardly wrapped his arms around you as you continued to cry silently. Once you were done you walked over to Shane.

Turns out he wasn't unconscious, he was just laying there with a busted, bloody face. You take your hand back and punch him in the face. Then cry some more.

"You can, uh, stay in my tent if ye want." Daryl offered.

You nodded and took all your belongings, which wasn't much. Once you were settled in his tent, you just lie there.

"Thank you." You whispered again, without looking over at Daryl.

He grunted something that sounded like a thank you. He found your hand under the covers and put his on top.

You stiffened at the touch and he quickly removed his hand.

The next morning you saw Shane at breakfast, his face bloodied up by Daryl. He glared at both of you, but didn't dare say a word.

Daryl went hunting and you offered to come, but he declined. You followed him anyway. You were walking a couple yards away from him, not wanting him to see you. You didn't quite know why you followed him.

He stopped to do his business at a tree, and you turned around, looking the other way. As he was picking his crossbow up, you stepped on a twig. You cursed under your breath, not wanting him to find you.

You heard footsteps coming closer. "What are you doing?!" A rough voice yelled.

"Uh. I.. I just wanted to..."

"Ye followed me, ain't ya? Listen," he stepped closer, fury in his eyes, "You ain't my puppy dog. I'm not ye savior! I saved ye once! I'm not gonna save yer a** everytime! I expect ye out of my tent tonight!" He growled at you, he brought his hand up to hit you and you didn't move. He stopped when he saw his hand. He turned and walked away. You watched him.

The rest of the day Daryl said nothing to you, when you thought he was in the RV, you went to the tent to gather your things.

You opened the tent and in one swift movement you stepped inside and closed it.

You turn back around and see Daryl staring at you, shirtless. You stared at his perfect abs.

He cursed some at you, asking what you were doing. This snapped you out of your trance.

"I, I just came to get my stuff." You pointed to your things in the corner.

He growled and slid his shirt on. You gathered your stuff and quickly walked away.

You had no where else to sleep, you certainly weren't going back to Shane's tent, and everyone else's was either full or too small.

You decided to sleep in a tree, farther away from camp. You were actually thinking about leaving the camp. There was nothing left for you there. You decided you'd leave in the morning.

You settled in a tree branch. "What are you doing?!" You heard someone shout up to you, as you were falling asleep,

It startled you, and you fell out of the tree. You were only a couple feet up, but you landed right on the person.

It was dark, but you knew the voice belonged to Daryl Dixon. You quickly got off him and smoothed your clothes out awkwardly.

"Uh, you scared me."

"I noticed." He said sarcastically, getting to his feet.

"Why are you here?" He asked you.

"I could ask you the same." You crossed your arms.

"I wanted to see if you were... Dead or not." He muttered.

"Gee, thanks." You rolled your eyes.

"Now you."

"Had no where else to sleep and this tree seemed welcoming." You patted the tree you had fallen out of minutes ago.

"I didn't mean what I said before. You can sleep in my tent. And I know you don't need to be saved."

"Yeah, whatever." You mutter and look down. "My tree is just fine though." You smile up at the tree.

"(Y/N) don't do this." He says suddenly.

"Huh?"

"You're going to leave this camp tomorrow."

"Uh, how did you know that?" You ask curiously.

"You feel like you're not wanted. There's nothing left here. So you go somewhere else." He goes on. "Me too." He mumbles and looks down.

"Uh, yeah..." You turn to walk away, but he placed a hand on your hip and clumsily whips you around.

"Da-" Your face is right in front of his. You can feel his breath. He puts his hand down.

"What're..." He leans in closer.

Then he kisses you very softly and slowly, you do the same. Both your hands at your sides, just your lips connected.

He pulls away and looks to the ground. "Didn't know you had emotions." You smirk.

He smiles sheepishly and looks down again. This was the start of something truly incredible.

A/N Wow, I've only had this book for about a week and it already has almost 200 views! But no one really votes😕

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😄