44//Rhee {Pt 1}

Glenn
Requested by newyorkrebel

You've been surviving in cars since the outbreak started, you've probably been in about a couple hundred. You were hunting in the woods, when you came across a person. An actual living person. You both drew your guns at each other.

"Name?" You command at them.

"Carol. And you?"

"(Y/N)... Do you have a group?"

"Actually I'm looking for them... maybe you could help?" Our guns are still drawn at each other, eyebrows raised.

"I've been living in cars." You flip your gun down in its holster, and Carol does too. "Where are they at?" You ask her.

"A place called Terminus, I'm pretty sure." She answers, you go pale.

"T-terminus? Your group is there? That's not far, if we start now, we could get there by sunrise." You tell her.

"How can I trust you? What even is Terminus?" She asks skeptically.

"Terminus is anything but a "Sanctuary for all." They're murderers, they will kill your people, and then... they'll... eat them. And I want to help you. No one deserves to be there."

You're walking on the train tracks, when a heard of walkers approaches you. You both hide, and they start coming in your direction, until you hear shots. The walkers start going in the directions of the shots. Once it's clear, you come out and continue walking.

You come across a small cabin, a man is outside talking into a walkie-talkie. "Take your hand off the button and put it down." You say, placing your gun to his head. He drops it, and then tries to make a move, so you have no other choice then to shoot him.

"Fast reflexes, how old did you say you were?" Carol asks.

"17." You shrug.

You both walk into the cabin, guns ready, but no one else is there. You find a bunch of explosives though. "Could come in handy." Carol says, and takes the bag.

As you near Terminus, you realize the huge herd of walkers is there too, and with your plan, you're going to have to blend in. You discreetly kill a walker, and rub the blood all over the sheets you got back in the cabin.

You both go up to the gates that overlook Terminus, the guards start screaming as they see the massive herd approaching. You shoot the gas tank to draw the walkers over there, and it works. Once a majority is in one spot, you light the firecracker explosive.

You and Carol block your ears at the massive explosion. You make your way into Terminus, with walker blood all over you both. After killing some people, and almost being killed, Carol sees her group jumping over the fence. She smiles, as do you.

You make your way back into the woods, and meet up with Carol's group. A man, who from what she has told you must be Daryl, hugged her tightly, and then eyed you up.

"Everyone, this is (Y/N). She pretty much saved you all." Carol smiled.

Everyone hugged me, thanked me, and introduced themselves.

"G-Glenn?!" You almost yell.

"You know each other?" Carol asks.

"He's... he's my brother." You stare at him, "I thought you were dead."

"You have a sister?" A girl who introduced herself as Maggie said.

You stopped and crossed your hands over your chest. "You didn't tell anyone you had a freaking awesome sister?" You say sarcastically.

"I... I thought you were dead." He finally breaks from his trance and starts crying. He runs and gives you the biggest, and best hug you've ever gotten from him.

A/N omg I'm sorry this sucks😬 agh I miss Norman soooo much it's been 7 days, I'm watching TWD, trying to subside the longing for him