18//Grimes (C)

Carl

You smear the guts all over yourself, your boyfriend Carl gets the back of you. There were Walkers invading Alexandria. Lots of Walkers. Now you are all smearing guts on yourselves so they'll think you're one of them.

Once everyone is done, you all give each other a reassuring look. You hold hands. Carl on one side, Jessie on the other, and head downstairs.

Everything was going smoothly until Sam started saying "mom" repeatedly. He finally stopped, you turned your head slowly to Carl, who smiled at you ever so slightly.

Gosh he was gorgeous, even with guts smeared all over him.

You were walking along once again when Sam stopped. You were all whisper yelling at him to keep moving, but he didn't budge. That is until multiple Walkers sank their rotting teeth into his flesh.

He screamed and you winced. No matter how many times you see people get killed, it will always bother you.

Jessie starts screaming too, which attracts more Walkers. They sink their teeth into Jessie, who's still holding onto your arm tightly.

"We have to go!" Michonne shouts, eyeing the Walkers coming our way.

"She won't let go!" You frantically yell.

Rick brings out his ax and starts hacking it off.

After three strikes it comes off, causing you to fall and drop your gun. You quickly get back up and hear the click of a gun.

Ron.

He has his gun raised at Carl, who's standing right in front of you protectively.

He has tears in his eyes, "You."

All at once you hear a sword slices through his chest, and you jump in front of Carl this timing knowing he'll still shoot the gun.

The gun shot goes off.

Shock. Pain.

You turn around to Carl.

"Carl?" You whisper and then passout.

CARL'S POV

The gun goes off and (Y/N) jumps in front of me. Just when everyone thinks it's over and Walkers start to eat Ron, she turns around.

There's blood spilling from where her eye should be.

"Carl?" She whispers before falling to the ground.

"(Y-yn)!" I stutter and run over to her, I pick her up bridal style and start running, Michonne and my dad killing Walkers in front of me.

We run to the infirmary and come barreling through the doors.

"Get her on the table!" Denise yells.

"Please save her, please!" I cry.

I walk out the door, ignoring all the people calling my name. And I kill.

I stab my knife into one head... Two... Three... Until I loose count of how many Walkers I've killed.

People start crowding around me, killing them. First my dad, Michonne, then the rest. Our people and Alexandrias'.

Fire lights up the lakes, attracting the Walkers. Slowly they all start to die or leave.

I go back to see (Y/N). She's laying there unconscious on the bed.

I grab her hand and start talking.

"It's possible (Y/N). It's possible. Today, everyone helped out there. The Walkers are gone (Y/N). There's hope. This place could make it. We could start a family here like we talked about. Please, please (Y/N). I love you. I love you!"

I feel her gentle hand lightly squeeze mine.

A/N Ahhhh thank you so much for 1k reads!! This book has grown so fast. Btw No Way Out will forever and always be my favorite episode. Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment!!

TAKING REQUESTS!! Comment on any of my stories or message me your requests!😃