45//Rhee

Glenn
Requested by vengeances

You were new to Alexandria. Your welcome party was tonight, and you were dreading it, but at least you didn't have to go through it alone. You had your family, well, they're not related by blood, but they're the closest thing you have.

You had Rosita zip up your dress and you walked over to the house the party was being hosted at. Somewhere in the middle of all the people you got separated from Rosita. You made your way to a less crowded corner and just stood there examining the people.

They were all so clean and happy. Not a care in the world. You mentally rolled your eyes. Glenn finally found you in the corner, "Oh thank God!" You give him a side hug and he laughs.

"Well hello, I don't believe we met." You turn around and see a handsome man with dark hair, "I'm Aiden."

"(Y/N). Are you Deanna's son?" You question, taking note of the same facial features.

"I am." He smiles at you, and you couldn't help but stare. You didn't even know you were staring until Glenn let out a forced cough. You immediately snapped your eyes away.

"And you must be Glenn." Aiden extends his arm, Glenn just stares at it like it's a dead walker. "Okay," he turns back to me. "That dress looks amazing on you."

"Thanks." You smile. Is he flirting? Oh gosh. I haven't talked to a guy in so long. I haven't touched a guy in so long. You think. "Maybe you could show me around sometime." You eye him up and down, giving him a hint.

"I'd like that a lot." He steps a little closer to you.

"Okay, uhm, bye!" Glenn steps between you two.

"Uh bye?" Aiden turns and walks away, confused at what just happened.

"What was that?" You say angrily to Glenn.

"We just got here. We don't even know if it's safe yet," Glenn whispers. "We don't need you falling for one of these guys, only to have to end up leaving and dragging you out of here. Besides, you wouldn't last a day with him. He's not like us, he doesn't know what it's like out there, he hasn't seen the stuff we have. He won't understand you."

"Thanks, but I can take care of myself." You scowl at him and walk away.

After the party is over, you stay a little while longer to go find Aiden and apologize.

"Hey," you finally find him, "I'm so sorry about my friend. He's just protective."

Aiden laughs, "Oh, he likes you. He was jealous, that's why he was acting that way."

"What? Now he's not." But then you recall al the other times he's yelled at you for doing something stupid. "Uh I got to go. Thank you for the party."

You bolt out the door and onto the empty streets. You arrive at the two houses they gave you, and see Glenn sitting in one of the porch chairs, his head in his hands.

"Glenn!" You call from the street, making your way up the steps. "What was up with you at the party?"

"What do you mean?" He snaps.

"You were acting strange, kind of jealous."

"Maybe because I am! And its taken you this long to finally realize that I love you! I have since i found you that tree house towards the start of all this." He buries his head in his hands again.

"Glenn, look at me." You pry his hands away from his face, and you think of the one thing that'll make both of you happy. You kiss him. "I like you too Glenny poo." You laugh, still holding onto Glenn's wrists.

He smiles, "Just please never call me that again." He laughs.